Nick Diaz never loose a fight, he always ran out of time

Aksacli

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
He is never been KO'd! he had wars with great fighters! especilly Gomi vs Nick ( best fight after Frye Takayama ) Even Anderson a damn huge MW couldn't KO Nick, GSP layed and prayed, Condit fought like a girl!

Point is:
In a street fight Nick beats everyone from FW to MW! if it was a fight till Dead! Nick is the GOAT! His cardio is the best in the world! He has the best chin of his division! he has great BBJ, great boxing!

For all those haters saying he has not won a fight in 5 years! He only fought 3 fights since 2011! and as I stated, it was against 2 so called GOATs and a contendor who ran away from him! all by decision! He won against condit 3-2! anderson vs NICK should have been a SD! and GSP layed&prayed

diazwar.jpg

Nick_Diaz.gif

I like the dude, though

Similar to that football team who was down 59-0, but said they were just starting to find their momemtum and would have won 240-170 after the other team had to go home and it started raining or some shit

He never loose a fight, because he's so tight.

He's been KO'd. It was like a decade ago. But so was his only relevant win at WW also.

That testament is more true with Frankie Edgar than Nick Diaz.

He lost to gsp, condit, & anderson. He lost other fights too, but they were a long time ago.

Roy Nelson has the same argument until he met Angry Mark Hunt

hqdefault (1).jpg

GSP never wins a fight, he just runs out of time

I tend to agree with this sentiment.

I love me some Nick but here is the thing TS.. this is the sport.. it has rules.. fallow them and comply to the best of your abilities.

PS: He won the Condit fight within those rules.. just silly judges.

Back