• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nick Diaz Ducked Masvidal Once But Jorge Still Wants to Baptize Him

Nick Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal

• Total voters
either way.. masdival is winning by the fact that people are actually talking about him now.

Everyone was talking so much about how this fight would never happen. Straight silence now

Edit: and 100 % im riding with my boy until the wheels fall off, for better or worse
Judging by some of his recent posts and Helwani interview, I’m going to go with for worse.

Serious question though, has nick been training religiously this entire time?

i mean nick ducks everyone, dude has turned down every single fight in the last like.. 10 years except GSP.

all he wants to do is whine, smoke weed and drink.

After watching the nick interview with ariel, I'm not quite sure about his recent health, and mentality. Prime Nick could beat Jorge, but he's been off for so long, and just partying, I doubt it's much of a fight at this point.

For all we know, his cardios shot to shit at this point.

Judging by some of his recent posts and Helwani interview, I’m going to go with for worse.

Serious question though, has nick been training religiously this entire time?

I think he's going to be so pissed off about this fight, there are just some animals out there and you don't want to wake them up

Need to edit you title TS. Nick didn't duck Masvidal. UFC like they always do said a fight was happening when it clearly wasn't.

You're a mod and you don't get how Sherdog works? <{cruzshake}>

pro tip: Post the most inflammatory thread title you can get away with in order to keep yours at or near the top. :)

I said the same thing about BJ Penn. Now look at me..

SLt8Fb4.gif

quoted for truth tattoo worthy
10/10 like latinas in yoga pants

Nick Diaz will always be a bad fight for someone like Masvidal.

Nick via submission in the 3rd

Back