Rumored Nick Diaz Cyber Bullies Georges: Rematch at 185?

The first statement in this post tells me where it’s headed. (Disputed)... sheesh

Eh both guys are sort of retired. I say make the fight but most likely Nick never returns after that until he is in his 40s. His story is going to be a rather cautionary one as we age him with him. GSP will take this fight since Nick doesn't wrestle and propensity for taking damage is low for him

Prediction: Nick gets outwrestled, bitches about the decision, and tests positive for THC metabolites.

Wolf tickets, GSP laid on top of him and didn't do anything

GSP%20Jackson.gif

at 185 diaz beats GSP. GSP has zero cardio at that weight and would proceed to get embarassed by nick

Interesting theory, I am most definitely intrigued, some might argue though that a bulked up Georges’ cardio is unmatched, these ladies specifically...

7EFDF063-5AEE-4E5C-BA05-377E1A192FD0.jpeg

The first statement in this post tells me where it’s headed. (Disputed)... sheesh

The hearts and minds of hardcores and casuals alike?

9D5F1FE4-51B5-4C78-9121-39CA03CF8D2F.jpeg

90C87D20-F878-4D75-8ACC-BE159269F616.jpeg

Prediction: Nick gets outwrestled, bitches about the decision, and tests positive for THC metabolites.

Easy solution, the fight takes place in the Great White North, the tree of life is fully legal across the country...and they even got Popeye’s chicken now, to be served at the broadcast table to keep DC and Rogan fuelled for the play-by-play of course.

6D3C2E62-3330-49FF-85E9-ADFBC8E9508B.jpeg

44C328E3-1D6B-4A8E-A420-E7B56791D18D.jpeg

<seedat>

I don't want to leave this thread without replying to you since you'll probably get banned from what I see.
I want you to know it's always a pleasure talking to you, dear foot-sniffer fan.<mma1>
Take this for the good ol' times' sake:
3yUBbFk.jpg

the diva brothers need to just go away bye now. it clear there both never fighting again and invested well in weed outside the cage.

Was going to bang ...

Now will not bang. Nasty tatts.

I hear ya bro. I always try to live by the wise words of Teen Wolf’s basketball coach, but not sure if I see a dagger on her...

the diva brothers need to just go away bye now. it clear there both never fighting again and invested well in weed outside the cage.

Nothing wrong with standing behind what you believe in, GSP promotes Tic-Tac-Tim-Tam tools and they promote natural remedies, future generations will revere both for their stoic leadership and steadfast ways.

E058F07C-6EBE-430D-B32A-4DFDE2A28D01.jpeg

DC4D4681-C1D7-413F-88C8-D2AFFF4BFBCD.jpeg

16096695-9D63-400D-913C-4C26245C2FAC.jpeg

0 desire to see this fight. GSP is just way better.

Must agree. I love Nick as a fighter and would have loved to see him win a UFC title, but unless GSP would choose to idiotically just plant his feet and start winging punches back and forth with Nick, there's little to no chance that Diaz ever upsets him inside the cage.

at 185 diaz beats GSP. GSP has zero cardio at that weight and would proceed to get embarassed by nick

Bisping is a cardio machine and GSP finished him at 185

He'd have an even easier time with Nick , 185 or not.

GSP at his absolute worst still totally flogs Nick at his best.

Diaz the bum last win was in 2011

yes, finished because bisping is half blind

He'd still beat Nick without too much issues. Diaz has nothing for GSP ,at 170 or 185.

Anyway i think it's moot because i seriously doubt GSP is gonna fight at 185 ever again. He's too bloated at MW

GSP could indulge on poutine until he throws up just minutes before walking out and beat both Nick and Nate Diaz in the same night.

Hahaha Whatever Nick. It's 4:20 somewhere...

And Georges beat your a$$.

Back