Nick Diaz: Connor McGregor My Fav Natural UFC Fighter!

Did he seriously use a fake photo of Conor to make a REAL steroid accusation?

Is this guy trying to copy Mayhem?

jason-mayhem-miller-arrested-after-swat-standoff-live-tweet__oPt.jpg

Diaz' tweets make less sense than he does when he's speaking

Diaz' tweets make less sense than he does when he's speaking
Everyone acts like Diaz bros are dumb. Well at least Nate was able to talk UFC outta at least 1 million and mendes couldnt or didnt.. OK they do do some dumb shit tho.

Anyway OP - I think its obvious diaz bros and conor like each other despite the shit talk. They both street

All I'm going to say is i have a brown belt in BJJ and when guys I trained with were doing MMA and juicing for it, I ALWAYS knew. Sometimes it would be as blatant as them outright telling me, other times it would be because of an obvious change in their physique/appearance/temperament. I always knew which guys i trained with that were juicing and who wasn't.

Which brings us to Jake Shields and Melendez...I think the Diaz bros are clean themselves (apart from weed) but they probably absolutely knew that guys they were training with were using.

This guy's haircut is worse than Vitor Belfort's, which is a really hard thing to do. He's also chosen a terrible approach to try and prove a point. A stupid collage with Conor's face and Brock's body? Please.

Still, it's interesting to discuss and think about what he says about USADA and drug testings. To be really honest, it kind of pisses me off when someone comes up with the old "look at me, I go to the gym and I have a fitness blog, so I can tell who's juicing and who's not". That's really not that simple. But the guy does present his reasons to think the way he does, I'll give him that. It's got me thinking.

And of course, Nick and Nate are in the fight business, they know this shit. When someone from the inside has the balls to come up and say it, it makes you wonder.

The guy claims usada doesn't do carbon isotope testing and thats the only way to proves hes natty, ironically i found out yesterday they are doing carbon isotope testing so this guys logic goes out the window.

This guys a dork, but he's also right. USADA is a massive joke. Millions of dollars spent testing Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong and they only manage to get a pathetically small amount of evidence. In fact their success to failure ratio is virtually zero. In other words, they tested doped up athletes hundreds of times without finding a thing…

Why should we give two shits about sometimes testing clean under USADA?

probably he was high as a kite when posting

just saying...

Back