Nick Diaz by decision

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m expecting Nick to utilize a kick heavy gameplan against Robbie, mixing up high kicks with jabs and straights. Robbie will have some moments where he pressures but overall Nick will control most of the fight. There is a possibility of clinch and groundwork and Robbie may get the better of Nick in the clinch which could be a wildcard factor. Overall, this is Nick’s fight to win.

Hopefully it will be a fun fight :)
4Cfy3Rh.gif

Diaz has not won a fight in a decade- I think he is a great fighter- but that's a lot to ask- Robbie more likely decisions him-

I’m expecting Nick to utilize a kick heavy gameplan against Robbie, mixing up high kicks with jabs and straights. Robbie will have some moments where he pressures but overall Nick will control most of the fight. There is a possibility of clinch and groundwork and Robbie may get the better of Nick in the clinch which could be a wildcard factor. Overall, this is Nick’s fight to win.

He looks bigger. Hopefully he has his cardio and Chin, if he does he grinds out a win imo.

Surely you’re not serious about Nick winning via throwing head kicks

LOOOOL there's a better chance Robbie is the one who works the Knicks effectively

Ipwk.gif

LankyScratchyHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif

Nick by spinning shit

Robbie has looked so bad lately especially in the work rate, boxing and boxing defense, not to mention looking flustered a lot and rarely throwing back that it's really hard not to go with Diaz style wise which of course a big gamble in itself with him being gone so long. Imo if someone feels very confident in this fight then you are bullshitting or don't know shit about mma. So many variables, questions yet to be answered and things to consider.

The factor I didn’t consider was Nick’s cardio to be lacking

Didn’t age well.

Back