• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nick Diaz beats Robbie Lawler

Yeah styles make fights idiot, no other factors matter.

Sonnen and Weidman gave Silva trouble with their wrestling, therefore Josh Koscheck and Tyron Woodley could do the same vs Silva, because size and weight dont count, only styles make fights.

Gustafsson gave Jones trouble with his boxing, therefore Gegard Mousasi and Vitor Belfort could do the same vs Jones, because size and weight dont count, only styles make fights.

What a knucklehead.
You don't seem to be dealing with it very well.

You don't seem to be dealing with it very well.

Because you're either too much of a coward or too much of a fanboy or too much of a knucklehead to put up any sort of justification for your silly 'opinions'.

And I dont like cowards, fanboys, or knuckleheads.

Because you're either too much of a coward or too much of a fanboy or too much of a knucklehead to put up any sort of justification for your silly 'opinions'.

And I dont like cowards, fanboys, or knuckleheads.
Well which one is it? Make up your mind ese. I can tell you the first one right off the bat is simply no, fuck no. A fanboy though? Maybe, I am a fan, not a boy, but a fanman? And a knucklehead? For sure lol. Love knuckles to the head, mine and yours!

So do styles make fights or not? I am not claiming Nate would beat Robbie but that he could beat Robbie. FFS bro, it's not that hard to grasp really. Why are you having such a problem with this whole 'opinion' thing?

Pettis sonned Bendo twice. Hallman ended Matt Hughes winning streaks over and over...

...sometimes you just own a man's soul.

Pettis/Bendo's fights were 3 years apart. Hallman and Hughes were 2 years. 12 years is a much, much, much, much more significant time for change.

It's more than a huge accomplishment. It's not always about the name you beat, but how you beat them. In over 50 fights, Daley has only been stopped that one time due to strikes.

It would be akin to Belfort submitting Jacare next Saturday. Is Belfort a legitimate BJJ blackbelt? Of course he is. Is he on Jacare's level? Of course he's not, not many people in the world are. I'd lose my mind if Belfort tapped him, just like I lost my mind when Diaz stopped Daley.

In over 50 fights Daley has also only beaten one top ten opponent. So, no, it's nothing like Belfort submitting Jacare.

Well which one is it? Make up your mind ese. I can tell you the first one right off the bat is simply no, fuck no. A fanboy though? Maybe, I am a fan, not a boy, but a fanman? And a knucklehead? For sure lol. Love knuckles to the head, mine and yours!

So do styles make fights or not? I am not claiming Nate would beat Robbie but that he could beat Robbie. FFS bro, it's not that hard to grasp really. Why are you having such a problem with this whole 'opinion' thing?

You have consistently ducked all of the points I've been making. The only conclusion to draw is that you're an irrational fanboy with nothing behind your opinions except your own childish likes/preferences.

Good luck beating this warrior now....He's a fucking BEAST!

Robbie has won his last 3 fights as pick-em's. Condit and Hendricks were split decisions, and he was behind on the cards vs Rory going into the 5th.

Honestly, he is the least dominant Champion in the UFC in a while.

You have consistently ducked all of the points I've been making. The only conclusion to draw is that you're an irrational fanboy with nothing behind your opinions except your own childish likes/preferences.
So answering your stupid questions is ducking? You're the only one ducking anything around here bro, and rightly so. I would be too if I were you lol. I'm just flabbergasted that you cannot/will not grasp these simple ideas, I mean, I could really care less if you grasp anything at all, but damn bro. I really didn't mean to leave you all like...
zjQrmdlR9ZCM.gif

So answering your stupid questions is ducking? You're the only one ducking anything around here bro, and rightly so. I would be too if I were you lol. I'm just flabbergasted that you cannot/will not grasp these simple ideas, I mean, I could really care less if you grasp anything at all, but damn bro. I really didn't mean to leave you all like...
zjQrmdlR9ZCM.gif

You make a post saying you're not ducking the points raised....

....but your post is just another pile of petty personal nonsense which doesnt address ANY of the points that have been made.

Laughable.

He loses because Lawler is superior or as good in
the following areas:

* power
* speed
* stamina
* experience
* ability
* takedown defense
* everything except for BJJ and reach, LOL. But good luck getting this to the ground where it needs to be for nate to even have a chance.

i LOVE the diaz brothers, really do, but there is no way in fucking hell Nate could beat robbie fucking lawler. Not even a fluke KO victory.
He's just not strong or really good enough to beat Lawler right now.
I love Robbie but giving him the edge in stamina, and experience? Nah.

You make a post saying you're not ducking the points raised....

....but your post is just another pile of petty personal nonsense which doesnt address ANY of the points that have been made.

Laughable.
That is the point. You finally get it! See? Now you're on the right track to understanding people and their opinions. Now you just need to work on that egocentrism of yours and you should be good. That way we can laugh with you and not at you. You know?

That is the point. You finally get it! See? Now you're on the right track to understanding people and their opinions. Now you just need to work on that egocentrism of yours and you should be good. That way we can laugh with you and not at you. You know?

Yes I do know.

You are an irrational fanboy with absolutely zero basis for your "opinions", other than: "Well, I like him is all".

What you call an opinion, any informed person would consider a biased and baseless preference.

Congrats on being a poster of no value.

Yes I do know.

You are an irrational fanboy with absolutely zero basis for your "opinions", other than: "Well, I like him is all".

What you call an opinion, any informed person would consider a biased and baseless preference.

Congrats on being a poster of no value.
Thanks for your input, it is invaluable. You've graciously repeated yourself over and over so that we may all learn from your vast knowledge of MMA.

Thanks for your input, it is invaluable. You've graciously repeated yourself over and over so that we may all learn from your vast knowledge of MMA.

Of no value whatsoever.

You should be a fanclub member, not a forum poster.

Of no value whatsoever.

You should be a fanclub member, not a forum poster.
Ok, so the more I read from you, the more I think you are a super fuckin butthurt McTouchButt fan. That is just fuckin sad bro, unless your a chick, you should not be ridin dicks like that.

If Nate can make it past the 2nd without getting his clock cleaned, he has a legitimate chance of beating Robbie. Period. End of fuckin story my young padawan learner. There's no more to say other than, "yeah, you're right".

He loses because Lawler is superior or as good in
the following areas:

* power
* speed
* stamina
* experience
* ability
* takedown defense
* everything except for BJJ and reach, LOL. But good luck getting this to the ground where it needs to be for nate to even have a chance.

i LOVE the diaz brothers, really do, but there is no way in fucking hell Nate could beat robbie fucking lawler. Not even a fluke KO victory.
He's just not strong or really good enough to beat Lawler right now.

He gave Silva a good fight at 185 so yes he does have a shot against Lawler, who has been rocked 4/5 of his last fights.

Ok, so the more I read from you, the more I think you are a super fuckin butthurt McTouchButt fan. That is just fuckin sad bro, unless your a chick, you should not be ridin dicks like that.

If Nate can make it past the 2nd without getting his clock cleaned, he has a legitimate chance of beating Robbie. Period. End of fuckin story my young padawan learner. There's no more to say other than, "yeah, you're right".

Yeah, because Robbie cant go into the deep waters of the championship rounds with any hope of success. That's why he folded so badly against Hendricks... Hendricks again... Condit... Rory Mac....

Jesus, even when you do actually make a point, it's an unbearably imbecilic one.

Yeah, because Robbie cant go into the deep waters of the championship rounds with any hope of success. That's why he folded so badly against Hendricks... Hendricks again... Condit... Rory Mac....

Jesus, even when you do actually make a point, it's an unbearably imbecilic one.
Robbie cruises, usually the 3rd and 4th rounds, which you can't do against a Diaz. I love Robbie, he's one of my favorites of all time been watching him forever and will continue to. Would be an awesome fight, I still think Nate beats him, just like I beat you on this thread, it's not even close lol.

Back