nice to see jones get humbled by someone

CC's left foot

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
he was starting to get too cocky... maybe getting beat up and only winning via crap decision this will bring him back down to earth.

anyone who put money on Gustafsson is planning a hit on one or more judges ATM...

He won't be humbled atall. He's got that Frank Mir thing going on. Always going to be cocky.

If he had lost tonight, he would have said it was Gods will and it's a sign that he needs to get better.

He won't be humbled atall. He's got that Frank Mir thing going on. Always going to be cocky.

If he had lost tonight, he would have said it was Gods will and it's a sign that he needs to get better.

He may say that, but after this fight I think Gustafsson will be in his head. he took a beating.

I saw Dana's face before the decision was announced, he was so scared that Gustaffson might get the belt.

Jones 2,4,5

ITT
bth_crying-baby.jpg

Humbled, now he needs to show humility.

"Gus won the fight. Here is the belt. I'm giving it to him. But I want a rematch."

He'd make a million new fans -- and a truckload of money as a result. Otherwise he'll just be the new Bisping (after Hamill) or Machida (after Shogun). Lose thousands of fans.

You can't win by pretending you won.

P.S. Did you see the surprised look on JoJo's face when the decision was announced?

Yes, I think this is a humbling experience, shows that even how much you study your opponent, there's some things that you shouldn't forget

no chance ts. still will be as cocky as ever. "i can get my ass kicked and still win the fight" is his mentality now lol.

Back