Nice Guy Sage apologizing for not winning

Everyone is shitting on this guy. I'm on Team Sage now. 20 years old. He'll be alright.

"That time I thought I was Mr McGregor.."
Odd picture of him to post since he lost and was choked out.
I like the kid. i think people are underestimating Gall. He's still kind of untested, but he may be naturally better than people think.
I dont really get why he's going to 155 though...lots of monsters in that division

Cz7efOrUUAEEhLb.jpg

Super Sage Diaz bout to take over the game.
Stoned Northcutt, GOAT

Gotta love it when your real weight class is 25 - 27lbs lower than your end of camp weight. Although Sage seems to stick at a constant weight he might get to 190 for a month sometimes.

He is a Welterweight. Stephen Thompson weighs the same as Sage, he even said he re hydrated to 178lbs fight night and he is a Welterweight.

Based on what?

His incredible victory over CM Punk? Or his many victims in the amateur circuit?

Yeah, Gall is a ground wizard...
"Gall is an accomplished grappler, having won multiple NAGA and Grapplers Quest titles"

I'm not sure Sage's dad will approve of him hanging out with mexican gangbangers who smoke bud all day.

Reebok still supporting Sage!!!

Smh I get that Reebok are a sports brand and are basically hiring models. But ffs how about pushing a guy like Mighty Mouse? Mix things up a bit.

For a guy who looks super powerful he doesnt show it in the cage. He needs to work on his td defense a lot

SEE HE JUST LOST IN THE CO MAIN AND DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK.

JUST SAID "SORRY" LIKE AN "OOPS MY BAD"

He can't feel the pressure behind him, this guy is a psychopath.

Just imagine what his dad will do to him when he gets cut

Poor Sage :(

I like him. Fuck it. Have loads of scraps in the next 3 or 4 years and by the time he's 24 he'll be the King of UFC.

Haters carry on hating because this guy is legit.

Back