'Nice Guy' JDS showing his true colors

Junior-Dos-Santos-Girlfriend-Isadora-Santos-pics.jpg
abi8ua.jpg

Virtually Identical

<Goldie11>

LOL fuck i remember seeing him on one of those shows back in the day thinking "damn he must really love this lady" dude can prolly have his pick of the litter with brazilian thots and hes fucking with this 48 y/o looking broad....damn thats true love

It's usually the most outspoken accusers and vehement deniers that are most likely to be using.See Anderson Silva,Lance Armstrong etc.
Maybe it's to get over the guilt and shame and project their insecurities in the opposite direction,or simply to divert any suspicion.

And they've always been using their whole careers from the very beginning.It's silly to think they'd only started using when stricter testing was implemented.

He showed his true colors in some Countdown show where I think he said Mir or some other opponent isn't a man because he "gave up" from Lesnar pounding him unconscious.

I never believed that fake nice guy routine with little kid as mascot.

It's usually the most outspoken accusers and vehement deniers that are most likely to be using.See Anderson Silva,Lance Armstrong etc.
Maybe it's to get over the guilt and shame and project their insecurities in the opposite direction,or simply to divert any suspicion.

And they've always been using their whole careers from the very beginning.It's silly to think they'd only started using when stricter testing was implemented.
Makes sense

He showed his true colors in some Countdown show where I think he said Mir or some other opponent isn't a man because he "gave up" from Lesnar pounding him unconscious.

I never believed that fake nice guy routine with little kid as mascot.
Surprisingly I don't recall that, mind elaborating?

Nobody who punches people in the face for a living is really that nice.

I've been saying it since he talked his way into a title shot against Stipe, that this is no 'nice guy'.

- He accused Cain of looking different after USADA (lol the irony)...
- He flame-baited Werdum and talked mad shit to Werdum after Cain pulled out of the Werdum fight, capitalizing on the opportunity to make Werdum look bad and fast-track himself into an undeserved title shot.
- He left his sub-par looking wife after he got rich and famous
- He has now been flagged by USADA for testing positive for a masking agent, and is blatantly denying it.

"good guy"

<Fedor23>

I always thought It was his wife that left him.

He had a ciuple of interviews after, saying how he wanted to win back both his wife, and his title.

I've been saying it since he talked his way into a title shot against Stipe, that this is no 'nice guy'.

- He flame-baited Werdum and talked mad shit to Werdum after Cain pulled out of the Werdum fight, capitalizing on the opportunity to make Werdum look bad and fast-track himself into an undeserved title shot.
- He has now been flagged by USADA for testing positive for a masking agent, and is blatantly denying it.

"good guy"
You sure he didn't fuck your boyfriend as well?

"good guy"
You mean the guy who had endless cardio and then suddenly gassed after the first round in his next fight?

He's the one who said getting his wife back was one of his goals in 2013 and still kept her as his manager, but somehow he's a terrible person because they didn't get back together?

Back