News Nicco Montaño suffered injuries from a car accident; OUT of UFC event, Feb 6th.

Hope she recovers, sounds like serious stuff

Exactly, I truly don't care about her career, but wish her well nonetheless. I can't get my head around why so many sherbros trash someone under such circumstances, or use her accident as an excuse to bash WMMA (which has plenty of other, legitimate aspects to complain about), or like you said, call BS on an eye-tracking injury identified by a friggin neurologist.

These guys hate women and attack them at every possible opportunity regardless of context

To be fair, many of her pullouts were COVID related. For one, her coach caught COVID. For another, she caught COVID. Another, she couldn't travel because of COVID. Shit sounds werid, but so was all of fucking 2020 and the first part of 2021.

Either her or Germaine de randamie is the worst ufc champ in history

lol wmma is such a joke

Not much concern to see her fight from me but I hope all mends quickly. Even minor accidents can cause serious ongoing issues.

She has had a terrible track record of making fights, so for her career...gotta be tough.

I always get her and Tatiana Suarez mixed up, about the same levels of inactivity

non-fighting fighters

Came in here to rag on her, but I can see that's already been done. Can't recall seeing any of her fights. Does she still fight?

I'll believe it. It just doesn't help her case because of her history of seeming to pull out of fights. Also she just got rear ended. Everyone I know who's had this happen didn't really have any serious injuries unless they were the crasher but I guess I'd have to see the damage.
Even small incidents like being rear ended can really fuck up your neck dude.

Came in here to rag on her, but I can see that's already been done. Can't recall seeing any of her fights. Does she still fight?
I just checked.

She has fought one time in the last 3 years and 2 months (last fight early Dec 2017), and has had 7 (!) cancelled fights in that time :

Nicco4.jpg

Odd.

Probably crashed on purpose
to get out of the fight :p :p:p
<{1-8}>

I don't want to say it but to me it seems like a bullshit excuse.

WMMA is trash.

A neurologist pulled her from the fight. How lacking in intelligence do you have to be to say failing a pre fight medical due to symptoms of concussion. Is somehow an excuse?

Hating wmma is not an excuse for having a low IQ.

I always get her and Tatiana Suarez mixed up, about the same levels of inactivity

non-fighting fighters

Suarez has one injury, and it's a serious one that has kept her out this long. She also isn't pulling out of fights. Nicco seems to have a different reason not to fight every month.

A neurologist pulled her from the fight. How lacking in intelligence do you have to be to say failing a pre fight medical due to symptoms of concussion. Is somehow an excuse?

Hating wmma is not an excuse for having a low IQ.

Shertards finest you quoted.

Back