Nia Jax... dangerous.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
ComplexSinfulHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Apparently she has a reputation for injuring fellow wrestlers - no male wrestler would get away with in modern WWE.

Perhaps she could have had the excuse she was inexperienced... if this was her rookie year... but she's been wrestling for 6 years.

Thoughts/Comments?

She is terrible.

But being The Rock's cousin gets you lots of leeway

They should match her against Nyla Rose

Yeah, she's a fat clumsy idiot, who has no business in the ring.

she's not like most girls tho

Sign Gabi Garcia to fix in-ring issues with Nia Jax.

Not needed.

Jax has no legit combat sports background that we know of. As far as we know she's a plus sized model who is related to the Rock. Pretty sure any legit grappler/striker/MMAist can handle her as long as they strike first, hard and with no mercy...Sir

Not needed.

Jax has no legit combat sports background that we know of. As far as we know she's a plus sized model who is related to the Rock. Pretty sure any legit grappler/striker/MMAist can handle her as long as they strike first, hard and with no mercy...Sir
Feed her to Brock.

Not needed.

I was thinking more along the lines of a "female" strong enough to pick up another "female" of that size and execute a move like this:

She sucks but she fills the quota for big black woman so the SJW's do not complain. so we will be stuck with her for awhile.

I haven't seen much of her at all, but if she's that bad, why not just use Awesome Kong? She can actually wrestle.

A fat, talentless cunt, that shouldnt be working matches for WWE anymore.

Dumping little Kairi Sane on her neck like that has seriously triggered me.

Idgaf if shes just clumsy and genuinely accidental, or wilfully showing total disregard for her vastly smaller co workers, she can fuck off, and Id love to see her get KTFO.

She isn’t strong enough to do the power moves in her move set. The only weight she has ever picked up is a quarter pounder.

Was her most recent botch really against someone that was returning from concussion issues?

Also late on social media shes been wearing some revealing stuff, I know shes bigger but when shes dancing and shaking the tig ol bits I still gotta watch them jiggle.

A fat, talentless cunt, that shouldnt be working matches for WWE anymore.

Idgaf if shes just clumsy and genuinely accidental, or wilfully showing total disregard for her vastly smaller co workers, she can fuck off, and Id love to see her get KTFO.

I think she's just generally out of shape, gasses in a minute, and then clumsily struggles her way through matches, droppin' bitches on their heads and all. She's probably numb in the ring half the time, because her fat ass can't handle the strain.

Some fat folks have the endurance and athletic ability for this shit. Nia Jax does not.

And Kairi clearly said twice "I'm not set!" right before she was thrown.

If we, the home audience could hear that clear as day, obviously Nia Jax, with her ears less than two feet away from Kairi's mouth, could hear it.

Its not like Nia couldn't hear over the audience.

Anyway, I don't watch much wrestling, but of everything I have seen in the last five or six years, this incident has been the most reckless and incompetent.

That fat bitch is seriously going to injure somebody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back