NHL: Stars @ Flyers 1-18-24

I'm so torn on that fight. I want DDP but I don't think my brain understands how good Strickland can be at times.
STRICKLAND BLESS!
I don't understand how DDP got so far in the rankings. He fights like my drunk uncle.

I'm so torn on that fight. I want DDP but I don't think my brain understands how good Strickland can be at times.
Easy to be torn on that fight Sean is a decision machine. I’m glad he dethroned Izzy but that doesn’t make up his past stinkers. DDP still has a better resume.
It amazes me how people thought Whitaker would run through DDP for ez money. I think we’re in for a banger this weekend.

Easy to be torn on that fight Sean is a decision machine. I’m glad he dethroned Izzy but that doesn’t make up his past stinkers. DDP still has a better resume.
It amazes me how people thought Whitaker would run through DDP for ez money. I think we’re in for a banger this weekend.
I’m leaning DDP right now

STRICKLAND BLESS!
I don't understand how DDP got so far in the rankings. He fights like my drunk uncle.
That's so funny.... DDP reminds me of Vettori but with heavier hands and less cardio. Sean has looked amazing since getting slept by Poatan...

That's so funny.... DDP reminds me of Vettori but with heavier hands and less cardio. Sean has look amazing since getting slept by Poatan...
Cause he started trainin with after lol

Back