NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
word is Jumbo announces his retirement this off season.
thanks for the mammaries, bro.
I laughed... Soo what sue me you c**t!

Happy Fathers day my friend!

I finally made a hfboards account just to mock Canadiens fans. I can't believe they're going to find a way to be worse than last season.

I finally made a hfboards account just to mock Canadiens fans. I can't believe they're going to find a way to be worse than last season.
Look me up im always up for teamwork if its mutual teamwork in the end same username.

I’ve been drinking my pain away for 2 straight days. What the fuck man. The team has no direction, and nothing to like about them. I wish I didn’t own so much habs stuff.

Just end me now fam
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg

Prok are you gonna change your AV now or keep it out of spite?

Hopefully Alex does something awesome in Arizona soon and I'll get a gif of that.

edit: actually, if someone can get a gif of Eller kissing the stanley cup that'd be great.

Hopefully Alex does something awesome in Arizona soon and I'll get a gif of that.

edit: actually, if someone can get a gif of Eller kissing the stanley cup that'd be great.
I see you finally made your way to the Domi-Chuck thread. What a gem, eh?

Trotz resigns as Caps coach

Damn, gotta respect a dude who wins and goes out on his own terms.

They would have fired his ass if he lost and now he rides off on a parade float, no waves just double birds.

Damn, gotta respect a dude who wins and goes out on his own terms.

They would have fired his ass if he lost and now he rides off on a parade float, no waves just double birds.
All I can picture is Steve Austin on the beer truck right now.

I still hate the trade, but I talked to my buddy who played with Domi in London, and he said he was a great locker room guy, and a good teammate on and off the ice. I can now only hope he keeps up that positive attitude and helps the team tank to a first overall pick.

For those who lives in Canada(Ottawa). How big of a scandal is the story of Erik Karlssons wife accusing the wife of Mike Hoffman of crude internet trolling? I´ve just read that Hoffman has been traded to San Jose. Was the ongoing female fight the reason for the club to do so? What about Erik, do you think he will sign a new contract or move on to another destination?

For those who lives in Canada(Ottawa). How big of a scandal is the story of Erik Karlssons wife accusing the wife of Mike Hoffman of crude internet trolling? I´ve just read that Hoffman has been traded to San Jose. Was the ongoing female fight the reason for the club to do so? What about Erik, do you think he will sign a new contract or move on to another destination?
Yea think they had to move Hoffman, the GM press release basically said the trade helps chemistry.

I like the Sharks trading for these character problems on the clearance rack. That trade is a steal on the ice, hopefully that vet locker room can handle it. Kane had no problems last year

I see you finally made your way to the Domi-Chuck thread. What a gem, eh?

It's actually not too bad by regular hfboards standards. The same place where a mod refused to trade Carey Price for Kopitar + a random starter last off-season.

There's a few more reasons for Karlsson to move on from Ottawa, but this was a pretty big deal. Erik and his wife actually named Mike's partner in a peace order (Canadian for restraining order). Which probably explains a lot of how badly Ottawa got bent over on that trade.

It'd be bigger if it were the Canadiens or Leafs, the Sens don't get much attention nationally, unless they're really deep in the yoffs. I am beginning to think Karlsson will stay, but man, his contract will bend them over a barrel.

And just like that they flip Hoffman. In the end it's a great return for a cap dump in Boedker, but I was alealre excited about the lines with Hoffman

huge, and yes

i think karlsson is gone no matter what, unfortunately. didn't clear much cap room (just over $1M?) with this deal at all

Yea think they had to move Hoffman, the GM press release basically said the trade helps chemistry.

I like the Sharks trading for these character problems on the clearance rack. That trade is a steal on the ice, hopefully that vet locker room can handle it. Kane had no problems last year

There's a few more reasons for Karlsson to move on from Ottawa, but this was a pretty big deal. Erik and his wife actually named Mike's partner in a peace order (Canadian for restraining order). Which probably explains a lot of how badly Ottawa got bent over on that trade.

It'd be bigger if it were the Canadiens or Leafs, the Sens don't get much attention nationally, unless they're really deep in the yoffs. I am beginning to think Karlsson will stay, but man, his contract will bend them over a barrel.

Much obliged for your quick answers!

Man, a restraining order sounds serious. Do they have any proof she actually did it? Really, really weird woman if she did this. The club made a wise choice to seperate them for the next season, but who knows, Erik might not even be in Ottawa. Anyhow, it would be unsustainable for them in the locker room.

Regarding Erik, my personal wish would be him playing in one of the more classic teams(no offense Ottawa). Him ending up his prime years in Toronto would be so sweet. When I think about it, we have some really solid defenceman over there. Erik is brilliant, but he takes alot of the spotlight in our news in Sweden. We kind of forget about Victor Hedman, Oliver Ekman Larsson and John Klingberg. And maybe we will have our second swede going as number 1 in the draft(oh I really miss Sundin times) this summer in Rasmus Dahlin. He will for sure be a force of nature in the future. Not a defenceman, but I predict Elias Pettersson will do wonders in Vancouver. Looking good for us!

Lol wtf is going on. SJS traded Hoffman for a 2nd, 4th, and 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back