• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL PLAYOFFS - New York Rangers Vs. Tampa Bay Lightning 06/05/2022

Yeah this game is at 3pm ET. @Dillydilly I won my Haney 350 IRL bet that I made in honor of you always making bets like "1234567, tree fiddy, 420, 69) etc... so I thank you

Well that good for you. I seen you mention me for the free money call when I woke up this morning, hopefully next time I'll get bid in.

*checks notes* seems to have gone well for me so far this series. New Yorkers love vacationing in FL. Bolts at home won't matter. Also if I had time I'd go bet real money and battle you!
TLDR

PUCK HAS NOT DROPPED. I know who you are and what you are doing.
<{1-9}>

So Sinbad has had 2+ SOG every playoff game so far. Today he'll have 1

<34>
They cracked down on him hard last game. I expect even more of that this game.

They cracked down on him hard last game. I expect even more of that this game.
He loves Rock'N'Roll and just needs to put another dime in the jukebox, baby.

(or at least he looks like it)

I love how you can just touch someone with the jab, right in front of the ref, and it's all good...

I love how you can just touch someone with the jab, right in front of the ref, and it's all good...
I think the same thing all the time. I'm just like how can you keep fighting while the ref is in there? lol.

No matter the outcome. The real reward is the friendships we made along the way.
the vBucks help. LOLLLLLLL

Rangers look like Pee-Wee team out there...
Speaking of, I just bought tickets to the pee-wee league championship here. As we failed to go to MMA last night I couldn't miss some hocksey.

Back