and lucic to take care of little
ass weaver?
lame

get the fuck off the ice, Brucans.

all I can say is that the Habs
have kicked the hornets nest.
the mood in boston is gonna be
insane.

Claude now 0-5 in game 6 clinchers on the road. We were doomed when Kevan Miller puked all over himself early in the 1st, still expected a better showing then that.

all I can say is that the Habs
have kicked the hornets nest.
the mood in boston is gonna be
insane.

I got a buddy that's got a few tickets. I may offer him something like "I'll take care of your lawn all summer" or some shit in exchange for one. That shit will be epic

I remember I was just getting my brother into hockey when we watched Philly complete the comeback in 2010...Bruins can be broken.

sadbruinsfans.jpg

I got a buddy that's got a few tickets. I may offer him something like "I'll take care of your lawn all summer" or some shit in exchange for one. That shit will be epic

hell, offer to give his old lady a freakin foot massage.
the atmosphere will be ELECTRIC!
as pierre will no doubt tell us.

I remember I was just getting my brother into hockey when we watched Philly complete the comeback in 2010...Bruins can be broken.

Difference is Krejci was hurt early in that series, although like that year Seidenberg was also hurt. That collapse was actually the beginning of the Bruins turning the franchise around though. Really wouldnt compare that team to the current one.

Difference is Krejci was hurt early in that series, although like that year Seidenberg was also hurt. That collapse was actually the beginning of the Bruins turning the franchise around though. Really wouldnt compare that team to the current one.

True, but the series is different too, Habs have proven they can be competitive with the Bruins outside of brief stretches of incompetence. If both teams show up on the same night, I would take the Bruins, but there are a million degrees.

Just tuned in, why is Jones in net?

Edit: appears I tuned into a replay of Quick sitting on teh bench from two days ago.

Last edited:
If by jones you mean quick then yes he's in the net.

And this means fuck?

Not literally. Literally it means "chalice." Swearing in French doesn't really work the same way as it does in English (nor do France French curse the same way as Quebecers), but the way I used it, it would mean "fuck."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back