NHL Playoff Discussion V.3: Cup Final Shawarmageddon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Whats going on with the Chicago sports rape scandals? First Kane and now D-Rose?

Anyone here actually watch these highlight videos?

As for the rape cases........

[Yt]8KUZro9rwVg[/MEDIA]

Chocolate Lab had to be put down today. Fuck.

Very sorry to hear that, Hugefan. My condolences. That stuff is hard to work through.

Chocolate Lab had to be put down today. Fuck.

Remember,

AllDogsGotoHeaven.jpg

Season tix arrive tomorrow!

Photo that shit, do they come in a sick box?
Does a hockey player deliver them?

Man. Fuck this gay ass stadium in kanata, I want some downtown love. I'd buy seasons for that.

Photo that shit, do they come in a sick box?
Does a hockey player deliver them?

Man. Fuck this gay ass stadium in kanata, I want some downtown love. I'd buy seasons for that.

Im not very good with uploading, especially on my phone.

See if this works:

2r5cbwh.jpg

It looks like a tin cigar box. Inside are two credit cards which have all the games loaded on each seat/card for the season. Then there's some magazine of FAQ information or something, and a generic letter signed by Ken King.

It was delivered by the mail lady c/o purolator. She said it was supposed to be delivered by Johnny Gaudreau but he worked a double shift and union rules prevented him delivering again before a mandatory 8 hour break.

More seriously, my buddy I have tickets with is golfing with the Flames in just under two weeks. He will find out his group and player(s?) he is in closer to tee time.

This is one of the years where I truly have no idea what to expect from the Bruins. We could either be a fringe playoff team or we could suck. One thing I know is Sweeney will have a short leash on Claude.

Im not very good with uploading, especially on my phone.

See if this works:

2r5cbwh.jpg

It looks like a tin cigar box. Inside are two credit cards which have all the games loaded on each seat/card for the season. Then there's some magazine of FAQ information or something, and a generic letter signed by Ken King.

It was delivered by the mail lady c/o purolator. She said it was supposed to be delivered by Johnny Gaudreau but he worked a double shift and union rules prevented him delivering again before a mandatory 8 hour break.

More seriously, my buddy I have tickets with is golfing with the Flames in just under two weeks. He will find out his group and player(s?) he is in closer to tee time.

Thats fucking awesome Jmac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back