NHL: Leafs @ Yotes 2-21-24

Of course first goalscorer is Geekie. Lol i didnt do the special cause I knew it wasnt going to be pastrnak or mcdavid

WE making some real ufc parlays this weekend. Friday we gonna game plan.

Fact.
UFC + PFL vs. Bellator.
Build up some money for the week to follow 💲

Gambling real on mma is dangerous. I watch every fight on every card and I still don’t bet mma often lol

Opposite view: Almost all significant moves should be made on individual fighters/boxers
due to investing in a promising future :D

Fact.
UFC + PFL vs. Bellator.
Build up some money for the week to follow 💲

Opposite view: Almost all significant moves should be made on individual fighters/boxers
due to investing in a promising future :D
Too much bad judging and unforeseen injuries. I'm not saying profit can't be made, it certainly can and will. Just that MMA is volatile. Definitely need to wait for a real good line to come along

Too much bad judging and unforeseen injuries. I'm not saying profit can't be made, it certainly can and will. Just that MMA is volatile. Definitely need to wait for a real good line to come along

Completely hate having to consider how the bad judging will impact the outcome. Especially since many fighters on my list are from Eastern Europe or Central Asia.

Have cashed out for less profit due to fights heading toward decision.

Guess that is as good as it gets, though. Seems the team sports are worse.

Not surprising that Swift fans / Some Chefs fans are excited about this:

IMG-2142.jpg

PARLAAAAAY

If you can't get the odds you want: PARLAY :D

They did not make Umar available on some apps yet, so will be waiting to parlay his bad odds:

IMG-2143.jpg

Completely hate having to consider how the bad judging will impact the outcome. Especially since many fighters on my list are from Eastern Europe or Central Asia.

Have cashed out for less profit due to fights heading toward decision.

Guess that is as good as it gets, though. Seems the team sports are worse.

Not surprising that Swift fans / Some Chefs fans are excited about this:

IMG-2142.jpg

If you can't get the odds you want: PARLAY :D

They did not make Umar available on some apps yet, so will be waiting to parlay his bad odds:

IMG-2143.jpg
Im thinking
MOreno
Yair
Yazmin
I can get +164

Back