NHL 24/25 - Still did better than Vancouver

so the tampa game is cancelled today. a bunch of wind wouldn't stop a tough canadian team. they'd just relocate the game to an outdoor arena. well maybe not in emonton because they're not used to the blowing, they are used to the sucking.

so the tampa game is cancelled today. a bunch of wind wouldn't stop a tough canadian team. they'd just relocate the game to an outdoor arena. well maybe not in emonton because they're not used to the blowing, they are used to the sucking.
The real reason it was cancelled is because they know everyone will be watching the reigning, defending, undisputed NHL heavyweight champions of the world instead.

<20>

Yeah, I think the two Prague games between the Devils and Sabres are the only regular season games going on right now, rest is still pre-season. Next one today! :)
I watched good chunk of the second game,
Buffalo looked like absolute dogshit outside of Levi it would have been like 8-1 without him. Not sure if they’re bad or the Devils are legit maybe bit of each. I saw some tweet showing how they have lots of seats still available for their home opener and I’m not surprised whatsoever lol

Cats picking up right were they left off.

What a beauty stealth Shorty from Reinhart.

He wants Matthews money, and he's not wrong
Rangers got outplayed in almost every playoff game in the past few years, dude is so good he's the only reason they are having a chance at the cup, he deserves to get all the money he wants. Also it fucks the Rangers. :p

I watched good chunk of the second game,
Buffalo looked like absolute dogshit outside of Levi it would have been like 8-1 without him. Not sure if they’re bad or the Devils are legit maybe bit of each. I saw some tweet showing how they have lots of seats still available for their home opener and I’m not surprised whatsoever lol
Sabres were better than that in the first game, but Markström made one absolutely crazy safe in particular and played great in general. Though the stats were also a little skewed because the Devils sat back in the third, never felt like they were losing control in that game either. Must be frustrating for Sabres fans, the roster looks talented. I was never a fan of Ruff in NJ even after the good season, not sure he was the right pick for them...

Back