NHL 24/25 - Still did better than Vancouver

Anze Kopitar says LA won't be playing the 1-3-1 this year, and will try to play hockey instead.

Going to be doing this in the NHL in the near future.

4 pt game today, really fun player to watch. Looking forward to him playing in North America next year

Wanna bet he goes on american/canadian beer league tour?

He pretty much moves around like a beer leaguer but his hockey sense is all still there what a legend

don cherry is trending. thought that maybe it was his time. so of course i click it and this is the first thing i see lol.

the first goal in utah hockey club franchise history just happened last night, in the form of an own goal, with dylan guenther scoring on himself to put the blues up 2-0.

yeah well our celebrini didn't even play and we still whooped everyones ass.

this is our year!

a-photo-of-a-man-during-the-2011-vancouver-hockey-riots-v0-xq8nb1becv8c1.jpeg
Checking in, lets fuckin go

New NHL Mini series coming on Amazon Prime on October 4th, 6 Episodes

EPISODE 1: Best of Rivals featuring William Nylander and David PastrnakEPISODE 2: As Tough As It Gets featuring Jack Eichel and Filip ForsbergEPISODE 3: Learning to Win featuring Jeremy Swayman and Matthew TkachukEPISODE 4: The Captains featuring Quinn Hughes, Gabriel Landeskog and Jacob TroubaEPISODE 5: Cup or Bust Part I featuring Leon Draisaitl, Connor McDavid and Zach HymanEPISODE 6: Cup or Bust Part II featuring Connor McDavid and Matthew Tkachuk

I really did. <lmao>

I wish the Oilers could be spoiled with goaltending like Luongo, Schneider, Markstrom, Holtby and Demko.
Instead we just took every ex-Coyote netminder lmao

yeah i don't think you'd be too eager to hang any of them on your wall. at least not their jerseys or autographs.

Back