NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm always shocked when I hear his age, it feels like he's been in the League forever. Be nice to see him make a comeback but he'd need some sort of ideal situation.
If he can't produce with Malkin on one line, Crosby on another, he's fucked

The Leafs letting Curtis Mcelhinney go, might just prove to be the worst decision they've made with this current era team.

Their back up goalies have been a fucking nightmare ever since.

'Member Garret Sparks? Yeah, neither do I.

Fucking embarrassing that they might miss the playoffs with this team. Inexcusable.

If he can't produce with Malkin on one line, Crosby on another, he's fucked

I had high hopes for him with Pens,dude was the OT slayer for a few years with the habs....jeez.

The Leafs letting Curtis Mcelhinney go, might just prove to be the worst decision they've made with this current era team.

Their back up goalies have been a fucking nightmare ever since.

'Member Garret Sparks? Yeah, neither do I.

Fucking embarrassing that they might miss the playoffs with this team. Inexcusable.
I feel your pain on that last bit. I'm a sharks fan

Healthy Shogun
Motivated BJ Penn
Chuck with that Look in his Eyes
Pulsing Jon Jones

MTL Kovalchuk

I just read an interesting article on ESPN asking if Ovie is the greatest goal scorer ever.

Some interesting arguments were made for and against it. I agree with him already being on par with Gretzky.

I do like and agree with some of the arguments putting Mike Bossy and Pavel Bure at the top as well.... over Gretzky and Howe. I loved watching Bure play in the 90s.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/28655061/is-alex-ovechkin-nhl-greatest-goal-scorer-ever

Scary shit in Anaheim tonight. Hopefully Bouwmeester is okay.

Oh shit hope Jay is doing okay. Sounds like they basically saved his life at the arena tonight... Scary stuff.

So McDavid out 2-3 weeks hopefully Leon "the final solution" Draisaitl can keep carrying the team on his back. 4 points tonight on pace for like 130 good lord he really is the German Gretzky.

Oh shit hope Jay is doing okay. Sounds like they basically saved his life at the arena tonight... Scary stuff.

So McDavid out 2-3 weeks hopefully Leon "the final solution" Draisaitl can keep carrying the team on his back. 4 points tonight on pace for like 130 good lord he really is the German Gretzky.
Sounds like a thigh bruise for McD so who knows, maybe he'll be back a little sooner.

and LMAO at Final Solution

Disrespectful. Hate to see that happen to a Montreal player.

Sedin twins retired?
damn, time flies.
thanks for the effort over the years, eh

You just realized this? lol
tbh the Canucks have been completely irrelevant for almost a decade now so it's pretty understandable to forget about the Sedin Sisters

I've met the dude in SJ
solid guy
but how did he not anticipate getting canned by NBC?
but I'd rail KT with or without a wife
44YMFhDy_400x400.jpg

tbh the Canucks have been completely irrelevant for almost a decade now so it's pretty understandable to forget about the Sedin Sisters
It's been a suprise seeing them doing so well this season, hopefully they can stay healthy. I am not a fan of the team, but they've had a lot of players I really like. I often think how their story changes if they win in 2011 and break the Canadian drought. At least we got some good memes.
jason-li.jpg

one of the best 3rd period performances by Dell for the Sharks
in the win against the Jets tonight I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back