• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ngannou would have iced Jones

"The guy who lost to Derrick Lewis beats Jon Jones without doubt"

-Sherdogger
give you one better.... the guy who's 1-1 with UFC HW goat ( stripe) but he smash him now... LOses a boxing match i dont care how you (feel its 0-1 now ) wants another red party night in Dec.. 0-2? ;)<Lmaoo>

Yes. Both Ngannou at HW and Jiri at LHW. Jones came back at the right time avoiding both.

Part of me wants to dispute your post, but then I remember that Jones turned down a fight with Sonnen on short notice.

Yes, because Jones gameplan was to stand in front of Francis and box for five rounds
I don’t like jones but everyone switched up on “he’s the goat, Francis is a pussy” to “jones ducked him, he’s scared, Francis knocks him out” so quickly it’s insane

ocfightfan said:
I remember that Jones turned down a fight with Sonnen on short notice.

Pico Had A Full Camp.

Chael wanted to fight, history proved the opponent pu$$ed out.

I would have loved to see that, but Jones was always dangerous especially because he was a cheater and the dirtiest MMA fighter ever, so who knows what would have happened.

Can Jones take ngannou to the ground in the opening seconds? I don't think he can avoid getting hit long enough if they stand

Back