NGANNOU will THRASH Stipe

The CAPS on certain WORDS convinced me TS.

I predicted Ngannou was a future champ when he first came on the scene.

Will he be champ tonight? No idea.

But even if he loses tonight, he is still very early in his career, and has lots of room to evolve.

Unless he is lying about his age.

I predicted Ngannou was a future champ when he first came on the scene.

Will he be champ tonight? No idea.

But even if he loses tonight, he is still very early in his career, and has lots of room to evolve.

I predicted Cain would be champ before the Lesnar fight. Granted, it was pretty obvious, but if you've been here back then, you'd know I was pretty much in the 1% with that assumption ;). So yeah.. props to anyone brave enough to lean himself out the window ;)

More or less on board with your prediction. He's got the raw talent, but I don't know if he has the dedication. There's room for refinement in a lot of what he does, and I do not know if he puts in the effort to learn the skills.

Ngannou was gifted the most glass chinned HW's possible (Arlovski and Reem), but he can certainly KTFO Stipe if he lands a good punch. Stipe needs to play it smart and he can win easily.
Stipe never fought Andrei or Reem, so I see exactly what you mean. This is obviously easy work for Stipe.

<Huh2>

Ngannou by easy ko. Stipe got koed by stefan struve..

Stipe never fought Andrei or Reem, so I see exactly what you mean. This is obviously easy work for Stipe.

<Huh2>
Stipe also disposed of Arlovski and Reem with KO's, just as easily as Ngannou. Those are Ngannou's only top wins whereas Stipe has also destroyed JDS, Hunt, and Werdum in his recent run.

Stipe time is over . I been saying Ngannou will win the gold n today is the day he will KO Stipe in under 1 Rd I bet my account on it that how confidence I am

I'm confidence that he doesnt

Stipe also disposed of Arlovski and Reem with KO's, just as easily as Ngannou. Those are Ngannou's only top wins whereas Stipe has also destroyed JDS, Hunt, and Werdum in his recent run.

Exactly, thank you.

So while Francis has destroyed a few faded legends, Stipe has destroyed even more faded legends.

Faded legend advantage = Stipe.

<{outtahere}>

Sup TS

DUCrEQOVwAArfBk.jpg

Keep bumping these threads I love them. I was talking to the saltiest Ngannou fan during the fight Lmao.

MIOCIC_STIPE_BELT_L-PRINT.png

Stipe time is over . I been saying Ngannou will win the gold n today is the day he will KO Stipe in under 1 Rd I bet my account on it that how confidence I am

Haven't been on here for a minute... lol, you still here or did stipe humble you like he did to ngannou
<20>

told you to just go out with a bang and post some titty pics

464919744.0.jpg

Bold prediction.........but wrong.

Lol....burn.

Fuckin Rogan had Stipe on his podcast and basically implied he thought Stipe was gonna get wrecked. Kept saying how scary he was...Stipe was just like "I'm not scared homie". Have the champ on and dont even give him a shadow of a doubt to win. Rogan had Francis' balls on his chin.

Back