Ngannou vs. JDS: Close to fruition if both win their next fights?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys think? To me, this would be the best HW fight in ages!

yes please but whats jds up to these days?

It would be a great fight, but I think if JDS wins against Struve convincingly he should be rematching Stipe.

Also Arlovski is a big step up for Ngannou!

It would be a great fight, but I think if JDS wins against Struve convincingly he should be rematching Stipe.

Also Arlovski is a big step up for Ngannou!

Why rematch the champ after one fight against someone like Struve? Stipe should fight the Cain/Werdum winner. JDS needs at least one more win and Ngannou would be a good one if he can get by Arlovski.

Why rematch the champ after one fight against someone like Struve? Stipe should fight the Cain/Werdum winner. JDS needs at least one more win and Ngannou would be a good one if he can get by Arlovski.

Well I mean Cain's gonna win and we already know hes having surgery, so instead of Stipe fighting in July/August lets have him fight in May or June.

I think they give JDS/Struve winner the next ts. They are the only two men to beat the champ and it's easy to sell that way. Cain won't be getting it with a win after joining the MMAAA.

I think that they are gonna try and get both Black Beast and Francis title fights without having to fight any of the top 4 until the aforementioned title fight. No need to risk a contender against a top 5 when they can take a Nelson, Shamil, Browne-like road to the title fight.

Back