Ngannou vs Gane - Shertards out in force today

They are both heavyweights and nobody got knocked out after 5 rounds.

Dock both of their pay.

If by fighter you mean runner, yes! If Reebok was still here he would get a running shoe deal by now.

jokes aside Francis is an all time talent
Agreed. Gane would likely beat most if not all past ufc champs. And Gane could beat Ngannou in a rematch and have a long reign. Gane needs to fight Stipe or Jones.

TS better be careful trying to tangle with a 2002 account. Some of these 2 decade old accounts can dominate you in a back and forth for about 10 minutes before calling you a retard

Agreed. Gane would likely beat most if not all past ufc champs. And Gane could beat Ngannou in a rematch and have a long reign. Gane needs to fight Stipe or Jones.
Run Gane Run!

Both these guys have highlight reel finishes and look very good vs other opponents, but match them together and what happened was always going to be quite likely.

You have Gane who likes to pick apart his opponents from range. You have Francis who has crazy power and usually fights in bursts.
You mix them together and one outcome, the outcome last night is, Gane picks away at Francis, but never gets anything that effective off because he doesn't want to be in the danger zone too long which would give Francis an opportunity to land. Anything Gane does land doesnt really hurt Francis cause of his chin.
So it becomes a very cautious fight, Francis doesn't want to get too sloppy and start to get lit up, Cyril doesn't want to make any mistakes and get caught, or stay in range too long.

Then later on as they get tired and sloppy, and Francis changes tact and goes for wrestling, you have what played out. It didn't look flashy, it wasn;t technical, but if Gane even slips up for a moment in that grappling and lets Francis land some consecutive blows its probably over.

all these stupid posts saying the fight was trash, francis sucks etc, just clueless.

I'm talking this post in particular, the guy has a 2002 join date, how can you be that clueless with a 2002 join date. how.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...arnett-cain-this-is-depressing.4223456/page-9

But thats half of what you'd expect from here
What I like is how you quoted that guy in that thread to call him an idiot, and then created a new thread to do it again.

If only everyone would reply and then create new threads every time they disagree with someone. That would sure make this place better!!!

They are both heavyweights and nobody got knocked out after 5 rounds.

Dock both of their pay.

You're still rocking that sig with fighters that have retired.

Plus, Usman should be no where near a list like that.

This place is, and always has been, full of morons

Watching the sport for a long time or having an old account doesn't mean all that much. People with naturally low IQs are going to occasionally think and say stupid things their whole lives, it doesn't matter how long they've kept up with a sport
Don't put that black magic on me, sir.

I haven't seen anything at heavyweight that tells me Jones wouldn't likely dominate the division if he uses his grappling.

You can't come in with a shitty gas tank and be afraid to let loose against the GOAT.

You're still rocking that sig with fighters that have retired.

Plus, Usman should be no where near a list like that.
It won't let me edit new changes

Back