Ngannou vs Fedor

Danas_right

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I feel this fight is realistic now that ngannou is out of the UfC. Just not many guys at HW to fight.

I'd expect this fight by the end of the year

I thought Fedor was retiring tonight. That's why a lot of mma legends are in attendance for tonights Bellator event.

Yea at this point the match would be suspect at best.

As far as who would be who? NNN can of course KO any version of Fedor 100%. Also, if Fedor faces a NNN that blows his wad like he did in the first Stipe fight he’s fucked. Gassed NNN that Stipe had with prime Fedor wouldn’t be a fun night for NNN. They both have ways to win, I don’t see NNN being as easy to arm bar as some of the goons Fedor disposed of that were still fresh early in the fight. I can see it happening if he’s spent and fatigued.

The thing I also consider is what it Fedor was in his prime today and was training in the same mma climate as NNN. What if NNN trained primarily in the early 2000’s and faced Fedor then? Probably would get arm bared.

Ngannou is the most overrated fighter ever. He’s beaten no one but old washed legends with horrible chins. People think he’d beat anyone by just having power lol. If Ngannou doesn’t win by bum rushing and brawling in the first round or 2 he loses. Lewis and Stipe exposed him. He also panic wrestled Gane.

Now he’s not in the UFC I think it’s time to point out the obvious that Francis was on every steroid possible

Last edited:
Can prime Fedro beat the Ngannou that lost to Stipe on their first fight?

Prime fedor subs ngannou within first 5 minutes. Same would be true of Big Nog and (IMO) Frank Mir. Not sure why HW division decided grappling (real grappling) is no longer a needed skill, but it’s unfortunate.

Prime Fedor would have made Ngannou look like an amateur. Superior technique, hand speed, footwork and cardio. Not too mention Ngannou has looked like a fish out of water off his back.

Since it's widely accepted here that Ngannou is actually 45 years old, it would be a fair matchup, right?

Back