• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ngannou is 285 pounds. Gane is going to the dream realm.

Haha then he gasses out conor mcgregor style

Ngannou tried to blitz Stipe in the first fight, who although a fast HW is much slower than Gane. We all know what happened - Ngannou was gassed by the end of the first and then took the punishment of his lifetime.

I mean we don't really know how good Gane's chin is, if it's anything less than fantastic all it could take Ngannou is a glancing strike. They sparred together, so Ngannou probably has an idea about Gane's chin. Still I don't think he'll repeat the same mistake.

Last edited:
What about the recent pics of Frank looking deflated? Has anyone seen him since with no shirt? Maybe he is working on his cardio?

Lesner was taller, heavier and had the longer reach.

That was a surreal fight - seeing such a dominant alpha male getting dominated like that was just weird.

This fight has a similar feel: the massive, powerful and dominant champ vs the more technical undefeated up and comer. Frank is way more technical and well rounded than Brock tho, but it is your classic power vs skill type of match up.

Last edited:
I was thinking he might do what he did to Rozenstruik although I think Gane is smart enough to circle rather then sit on the fence hoping for a counter/.

Listen to what DC says at 4:52 in this video:

I predict that if he doesn´t win by KO in the first round, Francis will gas to death in the second and Gane will pick him apart.

Circling with occasional leg kicks for the first 10 mins, will be a barn burner

Back