Media Ngannou ignores Gane & Dana Animated

This is so juvenile and stupid it's actually embarrassing that fans enjoy this kind of garbage. Says a lot about a portion of the fanbase, to be honest. It kind of upsets me that this Youtuber probably makes decent money off of making these childish videos with zero thought, effort, or skill.

The fact that there are people out there that like this kind of shit and they are allowed to vote is scary.

This is so juvenile and stupid it's actually embarrassing that fans enjoy this kind of garbage. Says a lot about a portion of the fanbase, to be honest. It kind of upsets me that this Youtuber probably makes decent money off of making these childish videos with zero thought, effort, or skill.

The fact that there are people out there that like this kind of shit and they are allowed to vote is scary.

Bro stop posting these shitty animations here. You have to be 12 years old to enjoy these dollar store pixar parodies. literally trash.

Never understood the appeal of those animations. I guess it's well done technically (although I wouldn't know). Not funny or entertaining though.

Well said boys. I’m willing to go to war against the fucking dork who makes these.

lol I love how much Sherdog hates these cartoons.

I'm one of the retards that look forward to these after every event. The animation has definitely improved lately. The humor is hit or miss.

I've tried to watch this style because it's MMA related but god damn.. it's so fucking cringe and unfunny.

<escalate99><WhatIsThis>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back