Media Ngannou dwarfing Goldberg, Chuck, and Conor

More a level

20ZBnKGwLajmVGf7ZrVWAoV-wu6_LZi_MyJe7Bh61XQ.jpg

65964883_1160713104136599_8580376087241315857_n.jpg

If this homeless man from France is dominating ufc hw division, could you imagine what would these a level athletes do with minimal training?
Is that a joke

Chuck looks crazy lol. Does anyone else think he should think about retiring the Mohawk?

Wrong, old fake wrestling Goldberg who stayed with fake wrestling with his fake JJJ would have gotten Murdered By Ngannou.

Goldberg is not a real fighter, he is a fake wrestler who can't fight real fighters because he would get destroyed.

LOL...

Just like brock and bobby ashley and ken shamrock right?

Come on i know your an big francis dada 9000 ngannou fan (lol just teasing) but you cant argue that theres a chance a guy like Goldberg if had chosen to go the MMA route in his prime..if the money was as good then as fake wrestling was..Goldberg would cause alot of problems for the heavyweight division the man was a beast in his prime..

Its unfortunate we never got to see it...id pay to watch Prime Goldberg vs Ngannou

If this homeless man from France is dominating ufc hw division, could you imagine what would these a level athletes do with minimal training?
Homeless Ngannou with 2 years MMA training obliterates NFL Greg Hardy with 2 years MMA training. And it's not even close.

Chuck with that look in his eye

Last edited:
LOL...

Just like brock and bobby ashley and ken shamrock right?

Come on i know your an big francis dada 9000 ngannou fan (lol just teasing) but you cant argue that theres a chance a guy like Goldberg if had chosen to go the MMA route in his prime..if the money was as good then as fake wrestling was..Goldberg would cause alot of problems for the heavyweight division the man was a beast in his prime..

Its unfortunate we never got to see it...id pay to watch Prime Goldberg vs Ngannou

Ken Shamrock was more MMA than fake wrestling.

Brock is a steroid cheater who hasn't won a fight in 9 years.

Bobby Lashley fought absolute cans. And you forgot CM Punk lol.

Goldberg just has size and we know size does not translate into skill in MMA. Maybe Goldberg could have gave it a shot and got in the top 20 who knows, but I seriously doubt it.

Goldberg is the fucking man. Strong as hell.

Goldberg still looks much wider though. Chuck tripping balls there. Dudes got some big ass fists as well, at least as big as Ngannou's.

No it’s not a joke

He really is homeless man from France n is now top contender in ufc....

A level would dominate this sport no doubt

no hes not. hes a ghanian who wanted a free ride in europe who happened to end up homeless.

dude is not french.

Homeless Ngannou with 2 years MMA training obliterates NFL Greg Hardy with 2 years MMA training. And it's not even close.

Yeah, remember when ngannou ko him in 30 seconds?

Me neither

Just cause ngannou had success beating up ufc d level athletes does t mean he’ll have success vs former a level athlete in hardy.

Hardy destroys him.

His fights don’t go past 2 minutes on average

TJ Dillashaw has lost a lot of weight it seems.

Back