• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Season 2023

WTF did I just watch... fullback fumbles a kickoff, then retrieves it and returns it for 90yard TD all the way

And the saints Packers game is the reason why I claim Derek carr is one of the best QBs in the league extremely underrated

And the saints Packers game is the reason why I claim Derek carr is one of the best QBs in the league extremely underrated

One of the best QBs? lol.... Hes not top 10. If you mean one of the top 11-15 best then sure but I think everyone accepts that no?

Cj Stroud 121 passing attempts 0 ints to start his career

I came into this thread thinking I was gonna have to tag you LOL but I'll just reply to this post instead. Dude can play, no doubt. Obviously he's not the best QB in the league or even close, but the kid is the real deal. I know it's only 3 games but looks very much like the Panthers chose the wrong guy.

???

They had 10 offensive points when he left (other TD was a punt return). He had passed for about 100 yards. Winston came in and put up almost identical numbers to what Carr did. The difference was way more that the Packers went away from AJ Dillon (who's evidently not very good anymore) and Love started making plays. In the first half the Saints D completely locked the Packers down. Second half, not so much.

Carr is fine, a solid QB. But he's nothing special.

best NFL QB-justin herbert chargers
best NFL RB-Christrian mcaffrey 49ers
Best NFL WR- Tyreek Hill dolphins

Best Rookie QB- CJ Stroud Texans
Best Rookie RB- Devon Achane dolphins
Best Rookie WR- Tank Dell Texans

Chiefs $400 -400
Colts +1 $300 -110
Bills $290 -145
Pats +7.5 $200 -170
Pats $50 +210
Denver $170 -170
Ravens -1 $375 -110
Texans $50 +130

Last edited:
Stroud 151 attempts 0 int I think the record to start a career is like 177

Raiders live +825 down 17-7
$50

#FadeChargers #FadeStaley

Best NFL qb-Stroud Texans
Best Nfl rb-mcfraffrey 49ers
best nfl wr-collins Texans

Best NFL rookie qb-STroud texans(2nd overall)
best NFL rookie rb- Devon Achane dolphins(3rd rounder)
Best rookie wr- puka nacua rams (5th rounder)

Ravens $450 -225
Jets $250 +115
Colts$75 +120
Falcons $25 -135

Let's get it !!!

Not the best nfl capper but put a decent but on Vikings +150 at halftime

even first half and now that kelce is injured, that should definitely give value to Vikings +150

EDIT: looks like kelce back on field but still like the play

Not the best nfl capper but put a decent but on Vikings +150 at halftime

even first half and now that kelce is injured, that should definitely give value to Vikings +150

EDIT: looks like kelce back on field but still like the play
lol chiefs drop 14 points in the 3rd. That’s what I get for betting against Mahomes

Lmao Vikings just dropped a ball which would’ve been a td to tie the game

Back