NFL: Packers vs Cowboys 1-14-24

You’re a cowboys fan. Just roll the dice and if you lose, you went down betting on the playoffs of your favorite team.

That's what I'm saying.
That works for most people but my logic is all bonkers. Let's say I went hard on the Lions, and they lost. In my warped mind, I somehow caused it...:confused:

That works for most people but my logic is all bonkers. Let's say went hard on the Lions, and they lost. In my warped mind, I somehow caused it...:confused:
Some also go all in opposite of what they want to happen so that if they win they win vcash and if they lose their team won

Some also go all in opposite of what they want to happen so that if they win they win vcash and if they lose their team won
But then like, I had one year where the patriots over performed and no one thought they’d win and I nearly got 8x my money betting on the playoff run

But then like, I had one year where the patriots over performed and no one thought they’d win and I nearly got 8x my money betting on the playoff run
Ya. I would never go all in against what I wanted to happen

Bro, I didn't realize you dropped 100 million on ITD Miller fight. Dude, that fight must've had you crawling on the floor...
Lol I didn't either
rocket ronnie is making a comeback
carter is rattled
bet your house on ronnie haha
Dammit was that posted? @KDR by RNC HOW YOU GONNA NOT POST THE FINAL MATCHES

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back