• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been in a league in years, my work league draft just ended and every round the guy I had queued up got taken the pick or 2 picks before. Tough draft. 10 team league though so it was more forgiving. I reached probably at 5 to take Conner, the big 4 RB's were off the board but it was probably a good move in hindsight, every top running back was gone by my next pick at 16, I was hoping to get Mixon. Julio slipped in the draft, Edeleman did as well, got him very late. Wish I had grabbed another RB though instead of Golloday. Maybe should have taken Matt Ryan instead of Rodgers also, was concerned about having Julio, Freeman, and Ryan but I read that 12 of their 16 games are inside this year, favorable for Ryan.

QB-Rodgers
WR-Julio, Cooks, Edeleman, Golloday, Sanders
RB-Conner, Freeman, Hunt, Drake, Peterson, Howard
TE-Cook
DEF-Ravens
K-Lutz

This is the team I hate. 12 team ppr, picked 1 spot. Just felt like I did horrible drafting.

Qb- Goff (6pt TDs)
Rb- Barkley, Kerryon, T Coleman, Miles Sanders, Justin Jackson
Wr- Evans, Lockett, Alshon, Curtis Samuel, MVS
Te- Vance
D- Added Seahawks, will stream
K- need to drop someone tomorrow because this bs league only has 4 bench spots

Jared Goff
Leveon Bell
David Montgomery
Mike Evans
Mike Williams
Jimmeh Graham
Sterling Shepard

bench:
Tarik cohen
LeSean McCoy
Will Fuller
John Brown
Justice Hill
Chris Thompson
Justin Jackson

Finally had my money draft, 10 team, PPR, 6 pt passing TDs.

QB: Deshaun, Lamar
RB: CMC, D. Montgmery, Ekeler, Miles Sanders
WR: M. Evans, T. Lockett, Robby Anderson, Dante Pettis, MVS, G. Allison
TE: Kelce
D: Eagles
K: Rosas

Only debating my 2nd RB for the week. Take a chance on Montgomery or put Ekeler out there?

Finally had my money draft, 10 team, PPR, 6 pt passing TDs.

QB: Deshaun, Lamar
RB: CMC, D. Montgmery, Ekeler, Miles Sanders
WR: M. Evans, T. Lockett, Robby Anderson, Dante Pettis, MVS, G. Allison
TE: Kelce
D: Eagles
K: Rosas

Only debating my 2nd RB for the week. Take a chance on Montgomery or put Ekeler out there?
Everything from the pre-season showed that GB's D still doesn't know how to fucking tackle.

Take that for what you will with Montgomery.

Everything from the pre-season showed that GB's D still doesn't know how to fucking tackle.

Take that for what you will with Montgomery.
Fair enough, thanks bud.

Sleeper App breaking news:
Antonio Brown and GM Mike Mayock got into it Wednesday and the team is now planning to suspend it's star receiver.

FLOL

Should I start:

Big Ben or TB12

Dak or Russel Wilson

Will Fuller, Corey Davis or Christian Kirk (pick 1)

I got Cohen and Montgomery. Montgomery is probably the better back but I wonder if they will use Cohen more today just because its the first game of the season and Montgomery is a rookie.

Sorry everyone who drafted AB or even Carr as their backup QB lol.

Cohen scored more than Montgomery. I’m afraid that it might me like this the whole season. Cohen was a good back last year

Cohen scored more than Montgomery. I’m afraid that it might me like this the whole season. Cohen was a good back last year

Montgomery is supposed to get more rushing attempts. Nagy called like shit.

Nagys stupid ass is going to fuck me over. Should have known he was too stupid to feed a bell cow seeing what they did with Howard.

My condolences to anyone with a player other than Allen Robinson starting last night

I had my unstoppable Rodgers / D Adams stack going in a superflex. I knew the scores would be lower than expected with bears D but damn...

Nagys stupid ass is going to fuck me over. Should have known he was too stupid to feed a bell cow seeing what they did with Howard.
I was so lost.

My condolences to anyone with a player other than Allen Robinson starting last night

I had my unstoppable Rodgers / D Adams stack going in a superflex. I knew the scores would be lower than expected with bears D but damn...
WHAT ABOUT THOSE OF US THAT LEFT MVS ON THE BENCH? Have him in a league with bonus points for receptions greater than 40 yards and I'd have gotten 10 points from his ass on like... 3 catches last night with no TDs.

16 team IDP picked 11th overall

QB Rivers
WR Nuk Edelman Anderson
RB Mixon Kerryon
TE Cook Waller
Flex Ekeler and Duke Johnson

Bench
Christian Kirk, Clay, Jones Jr, R.Freeman, Moncrief, Hurd, Carr

D
Von Miller, Trevathan, R.Jones, Flowers, Myles Jack, Khalil Mack, Cox, Addison, Donte Jackson, Clinton-Dix

Nice Defense. I like how my defense shook out in the 20 team league. I got Wagner and Leonard and I was shooting for Keuchly but someone snagged him right before me. That would have been the holy trinity of LBs. An easy 30-40 points per week from those guys.

I had an awful draft. Couldn't get any RBs in the first two rounds due to Zeke's contract situation. Also wasted a late round pick on Pollard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back