NFL Discussion V71: LMAO Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rodgers knew to fall he wouldn't have broken it. It's all his fault.

Rodgers had time to get his throwing arm all of the way down after the throw. It isn't rocket science. You know you're wrong or maybe you are visually impaired.

I played the game back when you could hit the quarterback after a throw.

AAtuJWU.img

It's really not that bad, you're being dramatic.

I love how we all assume agency to athletes that are sprinting as fast as they can towards ball carriers.

There are dirty plays, late hits, and sometimes just plain intention to injure, but a lot of it is just playing the game hard. Shit happens.

You could have played backyard football and known that

The ball is out of Rodgers hand when this clip starts and Barr takes 2 steps and jumps before hitting Rodgers. He could easily have to his right. Instead, he grabbed Rodgers and leveraged his upper body into Rodgers shoulder. You must be blind.
Once he's out of the pocket, the 1 step rule no longer applies.

it looks like he gave him a hug tbh

Still hope Anthony Barr eats shit and lives.

I cant get enough of these.

Im hearing on local sports radio that the Chiefs are going to announce that Pat Mahomes is going to be the starter going in to 2018.

Color me impressed, Reid.

[Photo of Mahomes and Reid at the end of the season banquet]

kermit-the-frog-miss-piggy-lg.jpg

So much for that OC rumor. Hopefully he doesnt punch anyone on his exit.

Sorry Im a bad person.

richswingslow will post about this tomorrow. It's not like he was going to post again today.

Pats gotta have their easiest divisional round opponent since 2011 against the Tebow-lead Broncos. I feel bad for the Titans, because Tebow at least had Jesus on his side, and the Broncos still lost!

Rustled Wilson is a fraud and a phony, but on the field he's great to watch.

About time the seahawks fired Cable. Don't why he was on the team. They're a little less detestable.

Norv Turner to be the Canthers OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back