NFL Discussion v65: Karma

Was Juju’s hit dirty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of that commercial with the little shit with her tablet. "what's a computer?" It's obvious that the person is referencing what you are holding in your hand you stupid bitch.

Bradley Cooper can go fuck himself.

Fake fan bitch ass hoe ass mother fucker.
Fake fan? He even plays characters that are Eagles fans.

118643_005.jpg

Helluva good time watching this game with the two QBs that represent the future of this leeg. Will be interesting to see how many rings McCown and Semen have between them in 10 years.

Not hard to see why. Like I said last week, best defense and best QB from the three in contention.
I'd agree, I thought they were really underperforming early in the season, but Jesus, at one point they were 0-4 while the Chiefs were 4-0.

Helluva good time watching this game with the two QBs that represent the future of this leeg. Will be interesting to see how many rings McCown and Semen have between them in 10 years.
2, if Trevor pops the question. And he should.

Sick of that commercial with the little shit with her tablet. "what's a computer?" It's obvious that the person is referencing what you are holding in your hand you stupid bitch.

Hope she falls off her bike and breaks her computer.

Fitzgerald just passed Randy Moss for 3rd all times receiving yards

I'd agree, I thought they were really underperforming early in the season, but Jesus, at one point they were 0-4 while the Chiefs were 4-0.
Some bad breaks on some close games as well.

Fitz is a beast, just think if he had a decent QB since Warner retired.

lol, Blair Walsh is a broken man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back