NFL Discussion v64: Cohen Uses Cheat Codes

Worst HC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20-20 in the 4th of a monday night game that is a total bloodbath and the stadium is half empty.

Amazing that Marvin Lewis is still a head coach. His team has been a first round bye in the playoffs for opponents for as long as I can remember and his team is always committing explosive penalties.

I never would have guessed that Brees Colston is the #4 most productive QB-WR duo.
That was pretty reliable for years. Colston was slow as fuck but he had great hands and a big catch radius.

Amazing that Marvin Lewis is still a head coach. His team has been a first round bye in the playoffs for opponents for as long as I can remember and his team is always committing explosive penalties.
Did you see the bengals before he got there?

It seems like that always happens when you have to vote for another team to help your team.
In truth, I don't think the Ravens are really likely to catch Pitt (although them losing this one, Ravens beating them next week and then the Pats raping them would make it interesting). So this is arguably better since it keeps Cincy from being a real WC threat. But fuck Pittscan.

That was like 15 years ago dawg. 0-7 in the yoffs and a team that lacks discipline. He’s like a poor mans Mike Sciosca. Unless they’re cool with mediocrity they need some change.

This is what no one remembers. That team was a piece of joke for years before he got there. He's at least kept them relevant for most of his tenure. However, he has been there a long ass time now. It's probably time for something new.

now that i’ve watched Juju son Burfict about 100 times now, i gotta say the hit was clean because Juju lead w/ his shoulder to Burfict’s chest. their helmets just collided cause the impact was massive & Juju was planted.

oh well. fuck Burfict. he can esal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back