NFL Discussion v56: Do you even Clomid, bro???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schaub has had more than one season. No one remembers that now. But ya he'll probably suck.

Mack DROTY. Fuck off and die if you disagree.

Schaub has had more than one season. No one remembers that now. But ya he'll probably suck.

Mack DROTY. Fuck off and die if you disagree.

I like mack I hope he does well. He did absolutely nothing in the bowl game against sdsu though. I only watched bc I went there and I wanted to see him for real (not highlights).

Hope he does well. Reminds me of kirk Morrison when he came out of sdsu (he had a few good years with the raiders early on). Ill root for the guy. Im a chargers fan but unlike most I dont mind the raiders, at least they're still a Cali team. The chiefs and Broncos otoh

Jordy Nelson on signing a new contract with the Packers:

What I got in that last deal, I'll never spend it all anyway, so I'm not worried about it.

It's crazy what an outstanding player/person he's been in Green Bay. It almost makes it regrettable how deep our receiving corps currently is. I can't justify giving him more than ~7/year when we have Cobb, Davante Adams, Jared Abbrederis, Jarrett Boykin, Chris Harper, and Jeff Janis.

But he's one of the easiest guys in the world to root for.

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-p...0/nelson-doesnt-hide-desire-to-stay-with-pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back