• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Raiders finally scored. AZ probably didn't try that play

Apparently Lynch sat during the anthem.

If he takes the Kaep approach he can fuck right off back to Seattle.

sdDIG5K.gif
Stay woke

Lmao kap story just won't die. Fuckkkkk off.
I'm mean seriously it's getting ridiculous. Liberal sports media keep pushing it down our throats. Nobody would've even noticed him kneeling if some SJW didn't make a point about it

Ravens need Kaep. I think we could win with him if Flacco goes down. I'm taking Flacco over him every day of the week, but I'm nervous about an injury... we've had so many and now the o-line is all fucked up (3 starters down for the year).

Mallett is gonna have to fuck up extra bad for their to be enough pressure from fans to sign Kaep tho. But that's very possible, Mallett sucks.

Ravens need Kaep. I think we could win with him if Flacco goes down. I'm taking Flacco over him every day of the week, but I'm nervous about an injury... we've had so many and now the o-line is all fucked up (3 starters down for the year).

Mallett is gonna have to fuck up extra bad for their to be enough pressure from fans to sign Kaep tho. But that's very possible, Mallett sucks.
Mallet is a dickhead, he used to date my cousin when they were in high school. My uncle Mike said he was always speaking in third person terms. Also a guy I know that went to Arkansas was going to pull into a vacant spot and a sports cars cut around him and pulled in to the spot. That person got out of the car and flipped him off. That asshole was Ryan Mallett

Mallet is a dickhead, he used to date my cousin when they were in high school. My uncle Mike said he was always speaking in third person terms. Also a guy I know that went to Arkansas was going to pull into a vacant spot and a sports cars cut around him and pulled in to the spot. That person got out of the car and flipped him off. That asshole was Ryan Mallett

lmao, sounds like him.

talking to a baltimorebeatdown.com writer on twitter, he's saying we don't need kaep but I don't agree with that.

Last edited:

Spot on. I met him a few times when he was here. When he saw who our group hung out with (including his own teammates who never invited him lmao) he used to say after practice "Were are we headed" like it was some sort of honor to have his shitty ass in our group. I would just walk away because I have somewhat of short temper and didn't want to start shit in a lockerroom but Kareem Jackson used to always take the lead. He would tell him "I got your number. Let us get a few things sorted and I'll hit you up." He didn't ever have his number . Every time Mallet would give it to him he would put it in his phone and never hit save. That way it looked like his phone fucked it up.

<seedat>

lmao, sounds like him.

talking to a baltimorebeatdown.com writer on twitter, he's saying we don't need kaep but I don't agree with that.

Kaep should have thought of this situation before he let his dumb itch off a leash to put Ray Lewis and the team owner on blast on twitter.

Kaep should have thought of this situation before he let his dumb itch off a leash to put Ray Lewis and the team owner on blast on twitter.
No shit, he should cut ties with that cunt.

yeah, that was really fucked up. and the rest of the owners, I'm sure, didn't just look at it as an isolated incident, like, that wasn't just about Bisciotti. Any of them could be a target of her rants in the future -- if Ray Lewis is being called a House ****** then there is nothing off-limits for him and his girl. Insane.

Baltimore was like the only team looking at him and he fucked that up. When Harbaugh said Mallett played "winning football" after the first preseason game, I took it as a very bad sign for Kaep. I still want him on the team as a player tho.

No shit, he should cut ties with that cunt.

Yep. He was a regular dude before he hooked up with her psycho ass. Fun fact that is Aldon Smith's old chick. Look how fucked up he is too. Once the money runs out she will be ghost too. Watch

yeah, that was really fucked up. and the rest of the owners, I'm sure, didn't just look at it as an isolated incident, like, that wasn't just about Bisciotti. Any of them could be a target of her rants in the future -- if Ray Lewis is being called a House ****** then there is nothing off-limits for him and his girl. Insane.

They say he better not be in the general vicinity of Lewis anytime soul. I mean that dude is the heart and soul of the city. Last person you want to fuck over.

Just saw Tampa cut their 2nd round kicker...a GM needs to be fired with him, no?

Lmao @ this snowflake. Doubt you even bother to do the same.

{<jordan}

I thought Pua would at least be knowledgeable when it comes to foosball but I guess not lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back