NFL DISCUSSION V4: Kicking is Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope reviewing the tape, experimental qb and qb whisperer all become new memes itt

I hope reviewing the tape, experimental qb and qb whisperer all become new memes itt
I think that first one already has given how people have been dropping it into their posts... at least that's what I noticed after reviewing the tape.

I'll show myself the door.

At least I know what I’m talking about when I post in here. Educate yourself more pls. Stop being such a casual
When people are former Gruden team players and bitching is it not wrong to immediately assume it's that Raiders team whining?

I like Jacksonville is a Powerhouse this year and they still have 3,000 tickets available for prices as low as $25 a ticket

How much is parking tho? Parking, tickets, concession, merchandise....shit gets expensive

According to this site it is the 22nd most expensive out of 32 teams for overall price. But that site has their median ticket price at $168. So wit a ticket price of $25 going to a Jax game would be the 2nd cheapest NFL experience behind the Browns..... (parking is $30)

I like Jacksonville is a Powerhouse this year and they still have 3,000 tickets available for prices as low as $25 a ticket
i mean we can't all strive to make the Yoffs AND still have games blacked out like the immortal 2013 Bolts
Even worse their blacked out game was against another yoff team, CIN, whom they beat in the first round later that year hahahaha

Last edited:
The NFL should have done better than Maroon 5 playing the Super Bowl halftime show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back