• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion v.28: Not like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following, is Carr out permanently?

I don't know what the fuck that even means. Denver had a shit offense last year so it wasn't crazy to think that they would have some success this year as well. I don't remember anyone saying they would repeat. I still say that Raider fans shouldn't start sucking each others dicks just yet though.

Nah, there's a ton of dick sucking to be had.

Chiefs headed to their annual stomping in NE, Raiders headed to their inevitable one and done, Chargers headed to LA, Elway needs to make the AFC West great again.

Congrats to the Steelers. Baltimore has had their number lately and this was basically a playoff game for the Ravens. Nice to knock them out again for a change. Especially after snuffing out the Bengal hopes last week. Now it's just a matter of deciding who to rest vs. the Browns.

Tough fucking loss. Especially after the offense shows up and takes the lead back with only a minute to go... to give up that final drive, damn. That last play was AB beating CJ Mosley, Mosley not making the tackle when he had a chance to end the game. Sucks.

I would say gronk 2.0. But Kelce can actually play a full season. So that wouldnt work.​

Plus to be 2.0 i think that means you'd have to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back