• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion v.28: Not like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope he's a fucking canuck, shouldn't be allowed in this thread without an American ip address imo
You shut your whore mouth. DSOTM is an SBBS original.

Daniel Sorenson has been in the right place so many times this year. Shout out to Sherman for that hit as well.

Daniel Sorenson has been in the right place so many times this year. Shout out to Sherman for that hit as well.
When Sherman sees this he's gonna lose his shit. He'll be like "Oh damn! Streetz just gave me a shoutout, I can die happy now"

Looks like its time to RIP in piss for Denver. Barring a miracle I will now vote for a Houston v Detroit SB.

They need to beat Oakland.
A couple of days ago I would have said beating Oakland would be a helluva lot to ask. Now I'm not so sure. Of course Carr being out changes things. But couple that with plenty of Denver players trying to secure a job for next year and it could be close. Especially in Denver

Looks like its time to RIP in piss for Denver. Barring a miracle I will now vote for a Houston v Detroit SB.

I told you fucks in the pre season you guys wet not doing shit this. You are smoking rock if you thought your D was gonna get that lucky 2 yrs in a row

Hahaha Booker's first play was a fumble and now his last might be too

haha wtf with this game.
now the refs just calling shit to get a watch from
whichever team owner is buying
Jerry Jones gives out Rolex's
KC? meh, hope for Timex.

I told you fucks in the pre season you guys wet not doing shit this.
I don't know what the fuck that even means. Denver had a shit offense last year so it wasn't crazy to think that they would have some success this year as well. I don't remember anyone saying they would repeat. I still say that Raider fans shouldn't start sucking each others dicks just yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back