• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion v.28: Not like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Denver D can set the offense up inside the opponents 10 yard line 5-6 times per game I think Denver will win back to back trophies.

If the Denver D can set the offense up inside the opponents 10 yard line 5-6 times per game I think Denver will win back to back trophies.
This is y I like you, realism

Separates you from dumb fucks like Jizzy Drizzy

Keep it up Broncos. Mcgloin needs your best game of the year.

This is ridiculous.

Oh, and that video where that security dude was beating off to the Chargers cheerleaders was hilarious

This is ridiculous.

Oh, and that video where that security dude was beating off to the Chargers cheerleaders was hilarious

4567d72528d7e4c78ca9405823ead13c4e104f6124247edd29b135de457f3672.jpg

denver playoffs this year?
Nope. But I am happy with a SB win, can't win the title every year. Congrats on the first playoff appearance in 14 years though, must make you feel great even though it will likely be an instant loss.

Alex Smith has more touch than Jerry Sandusky in the McDonald's ball pit. Elite.

Do the Broncos really think Trevor Seman is their long-term solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back