• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion v.28: Not like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty funny some people actually think Zeke should win the MVP.

Forget the fact his stats are largely a product of the best O-Line in the game...

...it's unequivocally impossible for any RB to be more valuable than QBs who are responsible for 3,000 more yards and 25 more TDs in a season.

Zeke is good for 100 yards and a TD a game. Brady, ARodg, and Ryan are good for 300 yards and 3 TDs a game.

All stats are misleading. A qb throws a 5 yards pass and the wr takes it 80 yards for a TD, the qb gets all 80 yards towards his stats but is he really responsible for all of them.

I'm a fan. I think Kevin Johnson is close
You know the lions are getting penetrated by the Hawks next week yeah(I hope. As long as Wilson isn't sacked 13 times in the first half and bevell doesn't call double reverses to John Ryan the punter.)

All stats are misleading. A qb throws a 5 yards pass and the wr takes it 80 yards for a TD, the qb gets all 80 yards towards his stats but is he really responsible for all of them.

While true, how often does that happen?

No way would Tyson be able to pronounce "Seahawks" properly. Would be "theahawks"

Lame meme. Seahawks are your favorite teams favorite team.

I hope you wake up to spiders having a gangbang on your face.

2e5cd5d2375dcf66781942d2800c92ef.jpg

So Dolphins finish the season 10-6 with a point differential of -17

Muffalo finishes the season 7-9 with a point differential of +21

lmao

So Dolphins finish the season 10-6 with a point differential of -17

Muffalo finishes the season 7-9 with a point differential of +21

lmao
This made me look at the other playoff teams.

Detroit is -12 and Houston is -49. Titans were +9 and Colts were +19.

Go Bork

Not sure, can't find a stat for it lol.

I'd be curious to see stats for qb yards that didn't include run after catch yards

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/quarterback-air-yards/2016/
Was looking at this today while I was trying to put Bradford's record into context. As you'll notice, he isn't exactly airing it out. Winston actually has an insane 66% of his yards through the air, which is an outlier.

Edit: lol, just saw it got posted already, had the post half written and passed out, then just hit post when I woke up. Mmm, Ketel One.

Last edited:
Hoping the Dolphins pull the upset. I would much rather KC play Oakland or Houston.

Ironically if the MVP award was really "most valuable" and not "best player on the most successful team" then yesterday's game in Denver would arguably pretty much lock up the award for Carr. That said, gotta vote for A-Rod.

That shit-show notwithstanding, I still see Oakland having a good shot at beating the Texans, assuming like coach JDR said, the offense, defense, and special teams play better.o_O

It's ARodg or Matty I've for MVP. Not sure who to pick. FWIW Matty Ice had the best Total QBR this year of any QB in the last 5 years.

Just started Witcher 3 last week. Really appreciate that AV now.

That is the best game I have played in a long time. Both of the expansions are better than most of the games that have come out since W3's launch.

Some can on espn is saying the niners is the most appealing job opening lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back