• Darnold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring Mack with him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely kept in his car. Also not smart.
I recently had someone punch out the window of my truck and the first thing LEO asked was if I kept a gun in the car and I was like:
“When I’m driving to go shooting and run in to get a sandwich yeah but not overnight no…. PEOPLE DO THAT?!”

He is beyond a dumbass because he has let down his team. If he had the vaccine, he could come back after 2 negative tests. Now it's at least 10 days and might be 10 days after the last positive test. If he violated the protocols the team could be penalized and Aaron could be penalized if he deceived the team. The team is certainly required to have Aaron provide proof of vaccination to treat him as vaccinated so the team is almost certain to be penalized in some way. If Aaron provided a fake vaccination record, it is a Federal crime that could carry a prison sentence.

Hey, not everyone wants experimental shit pumped into their bodies. Medical tyranny is BS. Now he has natural antibodies. Which is better than any shot.

For those who haven't seen a link.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...mph-with-bac-more-than-twice-the-legal-limit/

According to Katelyn Newberg of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, prosecutor Eric Bauman said that Ruggs was traveling 156 miles per hour two seconds before the crash — and that his Corvette was going 127 mph when the airbags deployed.

Also, Ruggs’s BAC was more than twice the legal limit, and a loaded gun was found in the car. The legal limit in every state is 0.08 percent blood-alcohol concentration.

Bauman also said that, in addition to the driver of the other car, a dog was killed in the crash.

Ruggs faces two to 20 years for felony DUI resulting in death.

I recently had someone punch out the window of my truck and the first thing LEO asked was if I kept a gun in the car and I was like:
“When I’m driving to go shooting and run in to get a sandwich yeah but not overnight no…. PEOPLE DO THAT?!”
My carry gun never leaves the vehicle unless it's in my waistband. Why would I take it out? I don't need it in the house.

Hey, not everyone wants experimental shit pumped into their bodies. Medical tyranny is BS. Now he has natural antibodies. Which is better than any shot.

The story is that Rodgers had some homeopathic immunization treatment which is basically quackery.

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/...-charged-for-selling-fake-covid-vaccine-cards
A state-licensed homeopathic doctor from Napa, Calif. is the first person in the country federally charged for selling fake COVID-19 vaccination cards as well as immunization pellets she claimed would give buyers immunity from the virus for life, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

My carry gun never leaves the vehicle unless it's in my waistband. Why would I take it out? I don't need it in the house.
Because for me I park my truck on the cement pad and not in a garage so anyone can walk up and smash out the window....

I do laugh though, all that was taken was a vape... that had a burned out coil and dead internal battery so it was essentially a brick.

Rodgers is the most smug of pricks. This guy thinks he's above the shit, but he's quick to throw everyone else under the bus or jeopardize his team's season. I bet he'll try to blame the GM and team president for this one.

Burglary is NEVER funny
I was out $50 in deductible to get the window replaced so that wasn't fun.

But I'm internally laughing at some fucking likely teenage shitbag getting a vape and then trying to use it only to realize it's broken lol. And if they left a fingerprint on my door and get caught? HAHAHAHAHA YOU GET A FELONY FOR STEALING A BROKEN VAPE IDIOT!

98dea659ae38443ea15f2e122ec9ff5d_xl.jpg

0024808011_10.jpg

Deshaun Watson & Henry Ruggs are the new stars of the Longest Yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back