NFL Discussion Thread: The Yoffs Vol. 4

What team do you hate the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to see Arians' "Run for 2yds every first down" offense will be able to keep up with the Chefs.

I think it would take a major string of fuckery for the Bucs to win. KC looks borderline unstoppable, unfortunately.

Brady has some of you posters acting like emotional little girls. He's the GOAT, he outplayed Rodgers over the course of the entire game. A bunch of you posters said TB wouldn't even make the playoffs, and mocked posters like myself when I said they would. Good times....

<20>

I reported all you cans

Brady has some of you posters acting like emotional little girls. He's the GOAT, he outplayed Rodgers over the course of the entire game. A bunch of you posters said TB wouldn't even make the playoffs, and mocked posters like myself when I said they would. Good times....

<20>

I reported all you cans
How is 346 3 TD 1 INT<280 3 TD 3 INT?

How is 346 3 TD 1 INT<280 3 TD 3 INT?

Brady had the higher QBR, won the game, made the right plays with the game on the line. Rodgers choked, forgot how to use his legs and pick up the first down.

Brady had the higher QBR, won the game, made the right plays with the game on the line. Rodgers choked, forgot how to use his legs and pick up the first down.
Lol at QBR. Brady’s defense won that game. Were his 3 picks all part of the plan? It’s a team sport, I’m not sure why you weirdos can’t get that.

Lol at QBR. Brady’s defense won that game. Were his 3 picks all part of the plan? It’s a team sport, I’m not sure why you weirdos can’t get that.

The defense played great. Brady still had a great first half, and led them down the stretch...

OIP.cuvFRUo0b8YRSk3ZXiO2OgHaFj

<20>

I reported all you cans
Outplayed...... with less yards and a 1-1 TD/INT ratio. Yeah, he outplayed him alright.

Yup and Brady's 3TDs were also apart of that team effort......

The defense played great. Brady still had a great first half, and led them down the stretch...

OIP.cuvFRUo0b8YRSk3ZXiO2OgHaFj
They did play great, and Brady played average.

Yup and Brady's 3TDs were also apart of that team effort......
You don’t say...

Well, I guess the credit really should have gone to Peyton for the Broncos SB50 run, not the defense. After all, they wouldn’t have beat the Pats without his 2 TD’s in the AFCCG.

You don’t say...

Well, I guess the credit really should have gone to Peyton for the Broncos SB50 run, not the defense. After all, they wouldn’t have beat the Pats without his 2 TD’s in the AFCCG.
Credit for that should go to sCam for not jumping on the fumble.

You don’t say...

yeah cause the Panthers would have been so afraid of Osweiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back