NFL Discussion Thread: The Yoffs Vol. 2

Who's the third best QB of All-Time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully all the HC jobs will be filled before the bills are done. That way we know daboll stays put.

I don't know the details of his contract
I think you predicted less than 12. I hope it's more and he is the highest paid coach even though he is completely unproven in the lig. Can you go ahead and find out for me?

I think you predicted less than 12. I hope it's more and he is the highest paid coach even though he is completely unproven in the lig. Can you go ahead and find out for me?

Pretty sure that you have access to Google. As far as I know you're not one of my children

Watching the 2018 Chiefs v Browns game on NFL Network.

a very good reminder that Bob Sutton (then Chiefs DC) was a big reason they didn’t go all the way that year.

And a lot of that is on Reid for hiring his friends. Luckily, a year off for Spagnuolo- another one of Reid’s old friends-seemed to help him to reinvigorate his scheme

I respect that.

Besides some of Gruden’s game day faults, what is holding the Raiders back from being a legit playoff team next year?

And if you other degens want to come with the Carr snark, let’s leave him out of the discussion

I need games, man!

d7FZnn7.png

vjeqrYU.gif
Rob Lowe feels Wolverine's pain

screen-shot-2020-01-19-at-5.53.47-pm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back