NFL Discussion Thread: The Yoffs Vol. 2

Who's the third best QB of All-Time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB isn't ancient, Marshall fell off hard, he only had 8 seasons as an elite receiver... I also don't put him or Boldin or Johnson in the same league as Moss, Carter, and Owens.
AB is old, Marshall was amazing on 4 different teams. Boldin and especially Johnson were top receivers for a very long, long time. You are moving goal posts.

It is a fact that taking care of yourself aids in performance and health. I cant believe this is a debate lol.

Im trying to think of a situation in the NFL that rivals this and I cant think of any that come close. Its so insane that it makes you wonder if its mostly media hyperbole. It is really difficult to imagine letting a talent like Watson be disgruntled to this supposed degree of wanting out. QBs really take ownership of a team and want to be the guy to make them successful so losing a top 3 ish talent in his early years is unbelievable lol.

“Athletes should eat healthy.”

Bamboozled:

kxgf9anwxqn51.png

2I8Mc9q.gif

I always love this take, hey show me all those amazing defenses that had no talent on them. Every great defense had great talent, does that mean there are no great DCs?
Of course DC's play a part in a team's success but the point made earlier is you're seemingly giving Quinn way more credit than he deserves. Let's talk next season when he shits the bed with the Cowgirls <Fedor23>

Im trying to think of a situation in the NFL that rivals this and I cant think of any that come close. Its so insane that it makes you wonder if its mostly media hyperbole. It is really difficult to imagine letting a talent like Watson be disgruntled to this supposed degree of wanting out. QBs really take ownership of a team and want to be the guy to make them successful so losing a top 3 ish talent in his early years is unbelievable lol.
Only thing that rivals this is Jimmy Butler in Minnesota

AB is old, Marshall was amazing on 4 different teams. Boldin and especially Johnson were top receivers for a very long, long time. You are moving goal posts.

It is a fact that taking care of yourself aids in performance and health. I cant believe this is a debate lol.

I'm not, we're talking about obscene longevity with productivity. The most talented, no matter what, won't have that. Do you really think Tom Brady's hack of a nutritionist made his career longer? Dude's a fucking hack.

This isn't a debate, we agree it can help, but it won't add 5-10 years of production or longevity and production. That's absurd.

He signed his extension after the Nuk trade, it's his own damn fault.

“Athletes should eat healthy.”

Bamboozled:

kxgf9anwxqn51.png

I said his production wasn't gonna suffer because he didn't have an ideal meal plan, not that he shouldn't be healthy. You guys are being unironically retarded.

Sounds like the failcans might hire joe brady as HC. Seems pretty inexperienced for that job but I guess if they think he’s McVay 2.0 it could work. Also could be white privilege. This is why we kneel.

This is response to both, he also played in an era where it was much harder to play WR. HoF QB's. When Palmer retired he was top 10 in Yards and is above Young and Montana.
I'm not debating that rice is the goat. He is. But Fitz has done it for 16 years. Longevity I think was the point of your original post.

I was actually shocked he came back this year, the team was pretty sure he was going to retire last year.

Also lol at Rape telling Pouncey "your the only reason I wanted to win". Pouncey is literally the most over-rated and over awarded player of the entire 2000s. An above average player like him being 9x pro bowl and 1st team all-decade makes me sick to my stomach. If he had played in the NFC with Frederick, Khali, Kelce, and Mack he'd have a third as many pro bowls at best

Last edited:
I said his production wasn't gonna suffer because he didn't have an ideal meal plan, not that he shouldn't be healthy. You guys are being unironically retarded.
Sure, can’t wait to hear your hot takes on physical fitness next.

I'm not, we're talking about obscene longevity with productivity. The most talented, no matter what, won't have that. Do you really think Tom Brady's hack of a nutritionist made his career longer? Dude's a fucking hack.

This isn't a debate, we agree it can help, but it won't add 5-10 years of production or longevity and production. That's absurd.
Thats fair.

This is really unprecedented isnt it lol. Hard to grasp not wanting to take a coaching job with that QB to start with.

This is really unprecedented isnt it lol. Hard to grasp not wanting to take a coaching job with that QB to start with.

Chargers is probably a better job for him.

I call him Eric TheEnemy because he coaches a team I don't like.

Only thing that rivals this is Jimmy Butler in Minnesota

Wayne Gretzky went to the Kings around the same age after 4 rings with the Oilers. Ronaldo went to Real Madrid around the same age too, after multiple titles with Manchester United.

Fuck that. No thank you. Adam Gase to Chargers please.
I wouldn’t care. He doesn’t have a great track record outside of Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back