NFL Discussion: The Combine

AJ Brown would KO Juju with hilarious ease

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we at least get Gronk to LV if they are going full Paters mode.

But in all seriousness, they are accelerating a rebuild and trying to push forward with some guys that have won before coming to Vegas. I'll wait and see, another season of disappointment to add to the pile if they lose lol.

I don't think Gronks ever going to play without Brady.

Maybe we're not going corner after all. Holmes is proving he's a good GM.

He and Sutton at $17 million a year total is nuts. Phins are going to pay Ramsay $27 next year.
He's coming back from a torn ACL - Niners probably couldn't risk paying that much for a guy that might not actually be back. But E-man is a good corner, very underrated IMO

He's coming back from a torn ACL - Niners probably couldn't risk paying that much for a guy that might not actually be back. But E-man is a good corner, very underrated IMO

Even if he's not fully recovered, it's a good faith deal. If he plays well even if he sits out a while, maybe he'll be more inclined to come back since we threw him a bone while he was hurt.

Does anyone have a clue what the Raiders GM is doing? He's just making moves to make moves

Let's break the bank for Davante Adams, then release Carr for nothing while getting rid of Waller as well and sign Jimmy G. Oh yeah, we've also gotta pay Josh Jacobs 10.1 mil for a 1 year deal on the franchise tag because we didn't sign his 5th year option for 8 mil.

I wrote this last year and no one wanted to hear it but Davante is a self-important diva and a douche.

He did a good job of hiding it but after a bit he believed his hype and it became obvious. He was always bigtiming reporters and showing up to interviews dressed like he was fucking part of the Migos.

He's a great receiver without a doubt, but receivers don't win you shit, and he's not the "missing piece" for anyone.

Do you think they shop Adams?
I hope so. Theyre not winning shit this year unless they hit an unforeseen rookie home run at QB, and even then they wont go far with any rookie. No reason to spend his last years in this. Get a first round pick for him and let the dude go chase a ring.

Only a 3rd for Waller.....
Hell be 31 and has missed 12 games the last 2 seasons. Seems decent.

There was some talk they thought he milked an injury. Players included. Take that for what you will, could be complete nonsense.

With the moves McDaniels and his gm buddy are making sounds like I’ll have some spare time on sundays. Should have never fired Bisaccia lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back