• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Pre Szn 2.0

How much do you pay Lmr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen that dude get the shit beat out of him and still make play after play. Idk what you consider soft, but it ain’t Joe burrows.

He’ll be on injured reserve halfway through the season at best. Not gonna reply to everybody. Don’t @ me

aw fuck now I have to dump all my Steelers wrs

TWO DAYS!

paulie-et-duke.gif

iu

iu

https://www.chicagobears.com/arlington-park/
Looks like the Bears are telling the city of Chicago to get fucked.

While under contract with the seller of Arlington Park, we will not be discussing or exploring any other alternative stadium sites or opportunities, including renovations of Soldier Field. Much remains to be decided, but any decision will be made in the best interests of the Bears long-term future, our fans and the Chicagoland community.
‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎While the Bears will seek no public funding for direct stadium structure construction, given the broad, long-term public benefits of this project, we look forward to partnering with the various governmental bodies to secure additional funding and assistance needed to support the feasibility of the remainder of the development.
swxbv3nqfx40akleccco.jpg

HOFer IMO.

Jesus, the guy is clearly stat-padding at this point.

I will say this, if GB can't win it all this year, then I hope Brady and the Bucs do. Just as long as Brady doesn't besmirch Raaaajaahs (again) along the way.

Jesus, the guy is clearly stat-padding at this point.

I will say this, if GB can't win it all this year, then I hope Brady and the Bucs do. Just as long as Brady doesn't besmirch Raaaajaahs (again) along the way.
Thought we were friends

eat shit and fuck you pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back