• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: New Year

I wish the draft was here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball has delays all the time they need to just cut the feed and come back when they have an update.

I have a bad feeling about this though.

Yup. Cfb is closing out. Just reschedule the game.

Send the players home to hug their families. Call the game a tie. Bills already clinched playoffs, coach saying fuck you nfl we’ll forfeit and take the loss so players don’t have to suit back up would get everyone in the world on his side

No way the nfl Owen Hart’s this, unless there a big accouncemtn that Hamlin is stable and alert at the hospital.

Christian Eriksen had collapsed in a middle of a Euro match. It was a heart issue and they were able to save his life. Doctors said he would never play again but within a couple years, he had returned to top flight football. Hopefully, a similar outcome for this young man.

Shit like this scares me because I was born with a congenital heart defect, have a heart murmur and I had two open heart surgeries at the age of 2 and 12. I hope beyond all hope that Damar Hamlin pulls through.

Everyone from announcers, to players, to coaches, to the NFL are in a shit position right now. But it seems pretty obvious to me you call the game and figure this shit out later.

Bigger things in life than football, and there no Bills player in that locker room right now that isn't extremely emotional and probably just want to go home immediately and hug their loved ones.

Well just read the comments before mah dude

There was really no reason to toss in the best game on paper comment.. which is what pissed people off
Yea I apologise for not looking into the facts beforehand it's messed up dude got hurt
He didn't state anything that bad

I don't think @Grappling_With_My_Gnomies knew the magnitude or just worded it poorly
Definitely worded it poorly my bad all .
People want to me lynch me in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back