• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: New Year

I wish the draft was here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they not rushing to the hospital?????

Usually they work off of the guidance of the doctor. If the doctor has advised them to put all of their efforts into life saving measures before transporting, then they may be doing that. The other option is much more grim and I hope that it’s not the case.

I hope you’re right but Adam and Booger were both watery eyed. Almost like they know something that we dont and aren’t allowed to say. Or, they could just be concerned. I hate to speculate, just want the kid to be alright.
24, Jesus...my two kids are that age.

Can't imagine what the mother is going through

It reminds me of the situation with Dale Earnhardt back in 2001. If the ambulance goes slow, that could mean serious (often spinal) injury, or worse.
Yeah I remember how the wreck didn't look that bad but Darrell Waltrip kept saying that he feared the worst on air while everyone else was celebrating his brother winning.

Broadcaster nailed it shouting out the players union. Just call the game

It reminds me of the situation with Dale Earnhardt back in 2001. If the ambulance goes slow, that could mean serious (often spinal) injury, or worse.
I was thinking that too. That shot of the ambulance just creeping down the main entrance road of the speedway, no lights, no sirens, is forever burned in my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back