• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: Mikey on a milk carton

Where is Mikey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JPP, Vita Vea and Gerald McCoy will have their way with the Giants all game. Most of his yards will be after the catch.
LMAO @ Vita Vea doing anything.

Thom Brenneman last weekend: “And that’s the closest Vita Vea has been to a quarterback all season.”

Lol of course Dallas is “America’s game of the week” again. They’re nationally televised like 14/16 games. Fucking ridiculous.

Lol of course Dallas is “America’s game of the week” again. They’re nationally televised like 14/16 games. Fucking ridiculous.
Be glad you don’t live around here and have to see these fuckers on Sundays in town

lets hope the failcans end the canboys fraudulent season

Stop being poor and get NFL ticket

Jay Glazer: "If either John Harbaugh or Mike McCarthy go they'll be two of the hottest coaching candidates." Every one in the League knows McCarthy sucks Jay. Look for the Browns to sign him to a 5-year deal.

I think the hottest coaching candidates will come from college.
It'll be the same as every year, a couple college coaches from good programs, and a couple retreads moving on to ruin a new team. I'll throw up if Norv Turner gets another head coaching gig.

Matt Patricia has to be fired this year right? Seems like the worst coach in a few years

I think the Browns are mocking the Rooney rule.
I hope some team interviews Yeezy. His locker room speeches would make make you forget about Ray Lewis pretty damn fast.

Matt Patricia has to be fired this year right? Seems like the worst coach in a few years
He might be able to get another year in, claim lack of talent and point to a couple big wins. It would really help his case if they can go 4-3+ in their last 7. I would fire him though, by which I mean never have hired him. I bet his Patriots defensive playbook was covered in red Belichick pen.

He might be able to get another year in, claim lack of talent and point to a couple big wins. It would really help his case if they can go 4-3+ in their last 7. I would fire him though, by which I mean never have hired him. I bet his Patriots defensive playbook was covered in red Belichick pen.
That’s why more players need to kneel for the anthem.

@Frank23 Will the Jags beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh today?

God I have to listen to Chris fucking Spielman again for back to back weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back